Sign in to follow this  
ekiM

Need a driver? Check here!

I wanna get back on the classic grind but lvling on my own would take a while to catch up, so if anyone is looking for a very active, very experienced player for their CP, give me a pm so we can talk!

i can get more into details concerning my L2 experience if you want to discuss further but to make it short, i've played L2 from 2004 to now on official servers, still have my tank/iss on Chronos that i log once in a while for pvp on sieges/dim sieges and epics. played several private servers from IL/H5 low rates to other classic projects, also played here at the start but was too busy with RL stuff at the time so i ended up quitting around 55-60.

i speak french and english fluently, i got a mic, i got discord / TS, i can be very active and can fit pretty much any timezone CP since i can play from the office too, RL stuff does happen sometimes, can't be on 24/7, but i'd be there 100% for any major event like epics, sieges, planned raids, etc. I can pretty much play anything, i've been a tank main for 14 years mostly, but also played a lot of healer/buffer and melee fighters over the years.

So yeah, if you want to discuss/get more informations, just send me a PM and we'll talk :)

Edited by ekiM