Sign in to follow this  
ApochX

Increase mob spawn for launch

I've noticed there aren't a whole lot of mobs in the starting areas, and if this turns out like anything I've seen on servers I've played in the past, there are gonna be hundreds of players fighting over a handful of mobs.

Might be a good idea to increase the spawns and lower the spawn timers for a week or so until the madness has passed.

+1 I agree on this. This would lower the lag & would enable players to move on to other farming areas and not be stuck on starting area.

No , in official do u think they increase mobs when they start a server hell no. 1st player who log will hunt 1st mobs... dont worry after few hours there will be less people in starting village n spot so keep the game like he is n enjoy it budy.

After that, u will want more monster in other zone because more player will be there too ?!?!?!!?!?

Stop trying to add things plz.

• Like 1

This is actually a pretty moderate suggestion, there's a suggestion forum for a reason - they're obviously open to fair ideas.

Saying that, the spawn rates on classic are ridiculous and we shouldn't need to worry.

Well as far they increase spawn for Q monsters its good for me ;) For example Calpico n stuff... But to be honest the best thing would be for 1-2 first days to get someone from a staff to check the things and how the newbies are faring. For example GM with invisible mode. Teleports from time to time to various newbie locations and helps a bit out i mean spawning quest mobs n stuff to reduce crowding

Well as far they increase spawn for Q monsters its good for me ;) For example Calpico n stuff... But to be honest the best thing would be for 1-2 first days to get someone from a staff to check the things and how the newbies are faring. For example GM with invisible mode. Teleports from time to time to various newbie locations and helps a bit out i mean spawning quest mobs n stuff to reduce crowding

​on offi, when GoD launched, you had rows of 50-60 people waiting for a single quest monster. GMs didn't help at all, and things got settled on their own.

here may either happen the same thing, or eventually PvP may happen.

but considering the usual mindset of most gamers nowdays, people would rather prefer to wait their turn instead of risking to loose a 10% exp.

Waiting for quest monsters will be a pain, but you only need to kill those once. For any other purpose, the world of classic is large enough for you to find a spot where you can farm. And you can always grief people out of a good spot.