Sign in to follow this  
rtubs

Active Population

Hello friends,

We are committed to migrating to a private server for the classic, however play in official servers as Korea and Russia, is out of the question because we are in america and not ping favors us.

We are at 11 players.

We find this server, test and we are thinking of put down roots here even though OBT,

What is the approximate workforce today that server?

Kind regards.

Approximate what? =)

I'd estimate there is about 50, maybe 100 people online in the evening hours (10 PM - 0 PM GMT).

Very few people want to play knowing that whatever they do will be deleted in two weeks...

After that, most people expect about 1k stable players, after the initial wave of curiosity subsides.

If you're asking for the administration headcount, only two people are publicly visible: Draqla and Manton, but the dev team is probably much larger than that.

Approximate what? =)

I'd estimate there is about 50, maybe 100 people online in the evening hours (10 PM - 0 PM GMT).

Very few people want to play knowing that whatever they do will be deleted in two weeks...

After that, most people expect about 1k stable players, after the initial wave of curiosity subsides.

If you're asking for the administration headcount, only two people are publicly visible: Draqla and Manton, but the dev team is probably much larger than that.

Thanks for the clarification.

Already fear a date set for the end of the OBT?

Draqla said they launch the live server before the end of August.

Since a competition is lauchning theirs in September, i believe the devs are highly motivated to keep that promise.

Since a competition is lauchning theirs in September, i believe the devs are highly motivated to keep that promise.

​Which competition? Only competition I think is 4game and I doubt they would launch in September.

​Which competition? Only competition I think is 4game and I doubt they would launch in September.

http://classic.melcosoft.ws/

Hello friends,

We are committed to migrating to a private server for the classic, however play in official servers as Korea and Russia, is out of the question because we are in america and not ping favors us.

We are at 11 players.

We find this server, test and we are thinking of put down roots here even though OBT,

What is the approximate workforce today that server?

Kind regards.

​Hard to tell, a lot of people (myself included) played beta but stopped because we got bored of lvling for nothing since it will be wiped down for live, so there are a lot of people who are checking the forums and waiting for a date. So logging on the server won't tell you exactly how many people are interested in the server :P 

http://classic.melcosoft.ws/

​well, if they manage to get most of the ruskys from here to there, i sure wouldn't mind 9_9

considering how was this forum before, during the 1st beta, i'd be very happy instead.

everytime i see a website with .ws, i think of shitty averia and russian zerg so that's an easy no thanks for me lol

• Like 2