Sign in to follow this  
ApochX

Let's be honest here...

All you guys here be like:

and I'm just like:

Chill out and enjoy the last few days before the grind begins! The server will be live before you know it.

apochx no hablo ingles sorry te registrastes el 10 de agosto algunos nos registramos hace muchos meses cuando supuestamente el live abria un 15 de mayo y aca estamos, esto realmente es una tomada de pelo desde donde la mires. Si quieren abrir un server hubieran esperado hasta estar seguro qe podian dar una fecha aca estamos agosto y seguimos esperando y creyendo en promesas que casi nunca se cumplen. Si agosto termina y no dio una fecha yo lo lamento pero no jugare ni aunque quiera. Ya muchos del clan dragonsangriento que estabamos en la beta 1.0 no van a jugar la gran mayoria.

Exactly which promises did the staff not keep, besides posponing the beta 1.0 launch day by one f*cking week?

@Fenrir and Foster

I think you're both missing the point of my post. There is a lot of negative energy circulating on these forums, and clearly a majority of that aimed at the GM's and staff. Clearly some of you need to lighten up, it's a fucking game at the end of the day!

I see a good amount of updates and fixes regarding the state of the game - Maybe a bit more enthusiasm for the game and giving the GM's a bit of a cheer instead of screaming bloody murder all the time.

• Like 1

No me interesa que esten haciendo o no, querian abrir el server el 15 de mayo y mira cuanto tiempo paso y todavia no abrio como podes confiar en alguien que pretendia abrirlo el 15 de mayo y estamos a 21 de agosto y seguimos en beta. Si dijeron "AGOSTO NO TERMINARA Y ESTAREMOS EN VIVO ES UNA PROMESA QUE PUEDO HACER" por que no dan fecha entonces ? por lo menos si quieren estirarlo lo mas posible que den como fecha 31 de agosto. A lo que voy no son sinceros con nosotros, te dicen lo que queres escuchar.Y ya dije si agosto termina adios a todos que les sea leve!

Ojala me equivoque, mas alla de las ganas de jugar que tengo en este server por lo dificil que es y por llevarme de nuevo a mis comienzos en este hermoso juego como es el lineage 2. Se que no debe ser facil abrir un server como este, pero no hagas promesas que no vas a poder cumplir y si las haces CUMPLILAS !

The server will be live before you know it.

as they say, ​i'll believe when i'll see it with my own eyes :v

​ya the screenshot or it never happend thing!

@Fenrir and Foster

I think you're both missing the point of my post. There is a lot of negative energy circulating on these forums, and clearly a majority of that aimed at the GM's and staff. Clearly some of you need to lighten up, it's a fucking game at the end of the day!

I see a good amount of updates and fixes regarding the state of the game - Maybe a bit more enthusiasm for the game and giving the GM's a bit of a cheer instead of screaming bloody murder all the time.

i never complained and i've been around here even before the 1st beta started, so you totally got the wrong person.

instead, i'm quite happy to see all the work that's been done so far. if everything goes as planned with no further issues, we'll get an international p.server for classic running smoothly.

it's just that since some stuff has already gone wrong in the past, by experience i never give anything for guaranteed until i actually see how it goes.

@Fenrir and Foster

i never complained and i've been around here even before the 1st beta started, so you totally got the wrong person.

instead, i'm quite happy to see all the work that's been done so far. if everything goes as planned with no further issues, we'll get an international p.server for classic running smoothly.

it's just that since some stuff has already gone wrong in the past, by experience i never give anything for guaranteed until i actually see how it goes.

I may not have been signed up on the forum as long as some of you guys, but I have been lurking. 

​Considering how long this project has been going for, you can't expect everything to go smoothly. There will always be bumps in the road, mistakes will be made, it's just the way things are. modifying a game like L2 is an ENORMOUS task.

You have your opinions, I have mine, the world has enough doom and gloom in it, games are meant to bring joy and fun.

My OP was meant as a bit of light humour, lighten up guys geez.

No me interesa que esten haciendo o no, querian abrir el server el 15 de mayo y mira cuanto tiempo paso y todavia no abrio como podes confiar en alguien que pretendia abrirlo el 15 de mayo y estamos a 21 de agosto y seguimos en beta. Si dijeron "AGOSTO NO TERMINARA Y ESTAREMOS EN VIVO ES UNA PROMESA QUE PUEDO HACER" por que no dan fecha entonces ? por lo menos si quieren estirarlo lo mas posible que den como fecha 31 de agosto. A lo que voy no son sinceros con nosotros, te dicen lo que queres escuchar.Y ya dije si agosto termina adios a todos que les sea leve!

​As for you FosTer. I thought this section was meant to be English? google translate is an amazing piece of software buddy.

Still 10 days left in August, there's plenty of time. I'm sure the guys are working as fast as they can to get things ready to go live.

Also remember that you're getting to play for free. Nobody is gonna force you to pay anything towards running costs of the servers, show a bit of appreciation.

• Like 1

​As for you FosTer. I thought this section was meant to be English? google translate is an amazing piece of software buddy.

Still 10 days left in August, there's plenty of time. I'm sure the guys are working as fast as they can to get things ready to go live.

Also remember that you're getting to play for free. Nobody is gonna force you to pay anything towards running costs of the servers, show a bit of appreciation.

It is actually better if people speak their native language, that make sense and anyone can decypher with a translator, than translating into bad English with no original text.

• Like 1

it took 10 years + for diablo 3 to realese and it was A piece of trash.
i think we can w8 5 months to play on a good l2 server : <>

​Si hubieran dicho eso de entrada como no, pero nunca se supo el error por el cual este server no abrio el 15 de mayo, cuando abrio la primera beta la gente decia esto durara 1 semana y estaremos jugando el live nunca nos dijeron cuanto pensaban estirarla ni siquiera un estimado cuando abrio la segunda ya con desconfianza volvimos a pensar lo mismo que duraria no mucho mas de 1 semana pero tampoco fue asi, hasta que aparecio una luz de esperanza cuando en un post draqla dijo "agosto no terminara y estaremos en vivo" esa luz de esperanza se esta apagando y solo vemos gente postear mas y mas errores. Soy muy negativo lo se pero perdi mucha gente que iba a jugar conmigo por todo esto y no quiero perder a mas.

it took 10 years + for diablo 3 to realese and it was A piece of trash.
i think we can w8 5 months to play on a good l2 server : <>

​Si hubieran dicho eso de entrada como no, pero nunca se supo el error por el cual este server no abrio el 15 de mayo, cuando abrio la primera beta la gente decia esto durara 1 semana y estaremos jugando el live nunca nos dijeron cuanto pensaban estirarla ni siquiera un estimado cuando abrio la segunda ya con desconfianza volvimos a pensar lo mismo que duraria no mucho mas de 1 semana pero tampoco fue asi, hasta que aparecio una luz de esperanza cuando en un post draqla dijo "agosto no terminara y estaremos en vivo" esa luz de esperanza se esta apagando y solo vemos gente postear mas y mas errores. Soy muy negativo lo se pero perdi mucha gente que iba a jugar conmigo por todo esto y no quiero perder a mas.

​what the fack man you broke my google translate .