Googleboon

Starting an EU Clan. Not 24/7 NO-LIFE. Consistency/Clan-wide co-operation/long term players 6m+

1. Class you will play : SWS or SR if needed :P
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): Most likely every day. 2-3h. More on the weekends when I'm not busy.
  3. How many months you will play for: If the server is a succes, I'll play long enough. Not easy to say atm.
  4. Where do you live: Belgium
  5. Languages: Dutch - English // I read french, but can't speak it fluenlty.
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  No problem with that. If I quit, everything is for the clan.

@Tiomestre - Welcome! Glad to see a WC!

@Neversummer - Welcome! SR and BH or either one? If SR I'll be forever jealous of your speed. Amount of hours doesn't matter, just for info. 

@CoCo - Welcome! BD great! Yea.. that TS 3 server could be used! And yes voice comms will be needed, just maybe not at beginning; those elpys don't do much. 

@Souvlaki is Passion - How interested? As you can see there is a trend on this topic.. all the non DD are flocking to us so you must be a sws/pp/bish/se  :P Just kidding. 

On that note.. We're going to have some well buffed Giran shops. :S

​@Googleboon   I will play both, not sure when I will have time :)

Just wanted to give everyone some tips, who are not sure what Classic is like:

• D Craft WILL be a thing, don't just sell all mats and or recs
  • Don't just go for sets, I saw many players in classic running leather armor instead of wooden Non-grade, Brigandine will be an absolute, insane, hard set
  • No shame in buying Low D Weapon
  • Learn to save money, if you are terrible out of game, learn to be good in game
  • Everytime you see shots being used, they are crippling themselves
  • In Gludin I saw PK'ers camping all exists, so be prepared to PVP for areas such as Abandoned Camp

• Like 1

1. Class you will play : Templar Knight and Warsmith
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): Most likely every day. 2-3h. 5+ on the weekends when I'm not busy.
  3. How many months you will play for: Depends on the server...
  4. Where do you live: Slovakia
  5. Languages: English
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Deal

to be honest your clan looks damn good, keep on the gud work

• Class you will play : elemental summoner (99% sure)
  • Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 2-6 h per day unless real life problems
  • How many months you will play for: not sure... untill i get married or sv will break
  • Where do you live: Romania
  • Languages: English, Romanian
  • Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): ok... i declare all the above 
  • I also declare 1 more thing, I like to troll around just for fun

oh... almost forgot, i need a break from 22.05->25.05 :D, iz it gud? (told ya i troll ;) )

1. Class you will play :I prefer support classes like wc,pp,bd,sws but i can also play sorc,archer
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):daily i have free time ~6hours,weekends all the day
  3. How many months you will play for: If server gonna be a huge success ill play for sure 1year+
  4. Where do you live:Greece
  5. Languages:greek,english
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): I AGRRE.leaving=giving items to cp/clan

Quality over Quantity! We could name the clan QoQ ! 

Clan name: Lost Relics     9_9

​sounds more pleasing than QoQs, for sure ^_^

• Class you will play : Warcyer (and if server allows dual box also destroyer)
  • Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 3-4 hours weekdays ; 4-8 hours weekends
  • How many months you will play for:  Until server dies
  • Where do you live: USA
  • Languages: English
  • Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  I declare as long as I get to HULKSMASH mobs/RBs with fellow clan mates :)

Googleboon                                    Tank                                         Ireland

Torch                                               Overlord                                   Spain

seppe                                              Warsmith                                  Belgium

Prometia                                          Elven Elder                              Belgium

Prague                                            Bounty Hunter                          Czech Republic

Tiomestre                                        Warcryer                                  Argentina

Neversummer                                  Silver Ranger/Warsmith           United States

CoCo                                              Bladedancer                             Germany

Legolas                                          Dark Avenger                            Brazil

PuffyP                                            Swordsinger or Silver Ranger    Belgium

Squid                                             Temple Knight/Warsmith             Slovakia

Tody                                               Elemental Summoner                 Romania

deken                                            suport class, sorc or archer        Greece

cruzer18                                        Warcryer                                     United States

• Like 3

We are gathering numbers! Great to see the interest.. and my word , all the support chars! 

Before launch I'll set up a GoogleDoc of all players etc etc. 

As to the suggested Names 'QoQ' and 'Lost Relics' I like them both actually. 

And about naming.. We're going to do it together! Everyone and anyone can post a suggested name here. I will then personally short-list my favourite 10 or so (based on what seems popular, and what I can bear to be in charge of) I'll then create a poll in order to choose! 

Clan names may be comprised of up to 16 alphabetical and numerical characters and cannot include spaces or special characters. (Same on Classic?)

Fair? 

I'll only take mature respectable names, character and flavour are valued.

There is also the matter of a clan crest? Any artists here who can make a custom when we decide on name? 

Finally... anyone have confirmed info about starting capacity for clan, quests etc? I think on retail its 10 max initially..   

Thank you Tiomestre. There is also this http://l2central.info/classic/Клан_-_уровень_клан Use Google translate. 

Now. We'll need 1000 SP and 150,000 Adena for Clan level 1. (15 members max)

And 15,000 SP and 300.000 Adena for Clan level 2. (20 members max).

I'll go on bare bone skill buying in order to have the SP for lv2. (They should really implement a SP sharing system.. ) How to get SP scrolls on Classic? 

We'll crowd fun the Adena I hope! I want clan lv2 ASAP so we have space for members. 

Proof of Blood still in the same place for lv3 + ? I expect RU clans will have Blood Queens on farm/camped? Maybe? *Shrugs* we could rush to em with 2 full parties at launch as lv5s and treat each Blood Queen like a raid boss?  :ph34r:hahahaha:ph34r: .. That'd get us known for sure. Hopefully there will be a beta where we can check these things. 

Thank you Tiomestre. There is also this http://l2central.info/classic/Клан_-_уровень_клан Use Google translate. 

Now. We'll need 1000 SP and 150,000 Adena for Clan level 1. (15 members max)

And 15,000 SP and 300.000 Adena for Clan level 2. (20 members max).

I'll go on bare bone skill buying in order to have the SP for lv2. (They should really implement a SP sharing system.. ) How to get SP scrolls on Classic? 

We'll crowd fun the Adena I hope! I want clan lv2 ASAP so we have space for members. 

Proof of Blood still in the same place for lv3 + ? I expect RU clans will have Blood Queens on farm/camped? Maybe? *Shrugs* we could rush to em with 2 full parties at launch as lv5s and treat each Blood Queen like a raid boss?  :ph34r:hahahaha:ph34r: .. That'd get us known for sure. Hopefully there will be a beta where we can check these things. 

​I don't think its as critical that we have enough room for a clan. Personally I plan to be in Voice Comms any time I am playing. Perhaps we can use Skype, or other Instant messaging program to keep in communication until clan upgrades?

My suggested Clan name is:      ENDURANCE

Yes, we can be a clan in spirit until we get the space, we'll get lv2 easily enough - 450.000 Adena for lv2 and 3 is a lot of cash on a Classic server from what I can tell. 

:/ we have 14 members already according to Tiomestre's list. That's one more and our lv2 Clan is full .. 300k Adena for 5 more members. We'll then be mostly tanks dwarfies and supports :D Although we'll just be fighters and mystics for a good while! How fast are levels 1-20 BTW? Anyone know? 

1. Class you will play : prophet( he is really good healer too since reaching 58+ for good heals on bish will take a while) 
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week: 6 - 16 ( kinda nolifing) 
  3. How many months you will play for:  eu classic ( but if servers going strong will stay here proly) . 
  4. Where do you live: bulgaria
  5. Languages: english(pretty decent) , can understand russian,
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): ofc

ps:  im starting w my friend that will play phantom summ .  he will make post here aswell.  also i suggest u using teamspeak if possible )

We are gathering numbers! Great to see the interest.. and my word , all the support chars! 

And about naming.. We're going to do it together! Everyone and anyone can post a suggested name here. I will then personally short-list my favourite 10 or so (based on what seems popular, and what I can bear to be in charge of) I'll then create a poll in order to choose! 

Clan names may be comprised of up to 16 alphabetical and numerical characters and cannot include spaces or special characters. (Same on Classic?)

Fair? 

There is also the matter of a clan crest? Any artists here who can make a custom when we decide on name? 

Finally... anyone have confirmed info about starting capacity for clan, quests etc? I think on retail its 10 max initially..   

Clan name: GrayWardens, Dreamteam ( :P ),

1. Class you will play : Phantom Summoner 
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):3-12h+ ( depends if i have stuff to do and so on)
  3. How many months you will play for:  till server dies or  eu classic opens 
  4. Where do you live:Bulgaria , Varna , Dolen chiflik
  5. Languages:Bulgarian,English,Russian 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): i always do this ;)

Fair? 

​My favourite clan name is Play4Fun -> good memories on C4 with that clan

Yes, we can be a clan in spirit until we get the space, we'll get lv2 easily enough - 450.000 Adena for lv2 and 3 is a lot of cash on a Classic server from what I can tell. 

:/ we have 14 members already according to Tiomestre's list. That's one more and our lv2 Clan is full .. 300k Adena for 5 more members. We'll then be mostly tanks dwarfies and supports :D Although we'll just be fighters and mystics for a good while! How fast are levels 1-20 BTW? Anyone know? 

​I think that Project team will have some kind of Voice communication channel ready... either way... I think TS3 is free for an amount of slots and if I am not mistaken Mumble has free servers too. So we dont have to rush lvling the clan and that way we can always find each other and form parties.

As for how fast the lvl progress goes. I red somewhere that (I cant find his post and bring it here) comparing to old C1 the official RU L2C lvl is :

From 1- 22 is still the same

22-40 its like 53-54 in old C1

40-75 is like lvling 6 and 1/2 chars to 75 in old C1 !!!!!!!

Now you can do  your calculations by x3 and you will have the result. However you need always remember that : There are no newbie buffs or weapons (same as C1). No shadow weapons either.. and of course each class lvling with different rythm.

Clan Name : Covenant