Sign in to follow this  
noskoperz

NEED HELP I CANT SIGN IN

Hello friends. my problem is that i just download client and patch for this server and i did it all properly i think.

i install the game and when it starts normally, but when i put my username and my pass the game doesnt connect me . says that there is a server error, try to connect later.

sometimes it says this and sometimes when i press enter after using my pass the game closes and i am back to desktop. anyone can help me ?

21 minutes ago, noskoperz said:

Hello friends. my problem is that i just download client and patch for this server and i did it all properly i think.

i install the game and when it starts normally, but when i put my username and my pass the game doesnt connect me . says that there is a server error, try to connect later.

sometimes it says this and sometimes when i press enter after using my pass the game closes and i am back to desktop. anyone can help me ?

Hello. Server error - means:
1) You PC doesn't send any packet to our server or this packet was lost in one of there data centers between you and our login server
2) You fully doesn't have internet
3) In your hosts file changed login information

What can you do: 
1) Delete system folder and start updater
2) Open CMD and type:"telnet 46.166.148.194 2106" - if you see black screen or some random symbols - means your our login get you packet
3) If nothing helped - contact me via skype: koll.classic and give me team viewer. I will check.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:29 PM, Koll said:

Hello. Server error - means:
1) You PC doesn't send any packet to our server or this packet was lost in one of there data centers between you and our login server
2) You fully doesn't have internet
3) In your hosts file changed login information

What can you do: 
1) Delete system folder and start updater
2) Open CMD and type:"telnet 46.166.148.194 2106" - if you see black screen or some random symbols - means your our login get you packet
3) If nothing helped - contact me via skype: koll.classic and give me team viewer. I will check.

Having the same issue:

Sometimes after entering log in info the client crashes to desktop

other times I get System Error and stay at log in. 

Sometimes the account log ins work...

For example, I have 3 random accounts I made, Ill get in with 1, see its the wrong accnt, log out, and try the next one, doesnt work, try to log back into the one that just worked and ill get 1 of the 2 errors. 

Made a brand new account, same issue.

Did step 1 

On step 2 it returns telenet is not a recognized  command.