Sign in to follow this  
Convict

BadAss LF Clan/Party

I figured I would offer my services to the community of lineage 2 by allowing one lucky clan or group to pick me up early!!! As a first round draft pick for champions only!!!!

I am a long time, very well expierenced, professional badass!!!! Now I am sure as you first read this you are quiet possibly thinking to yourselfs on whether to or not to troll..I urge you to reconsider and tread lightly!!! as I am just one person I am well known thru out lineage 2 circles to wreak havoc and cause more problems then its worth for any alliance to endure.. I am very persistant in making lives unpleasent in the lineage 2 community so be forewarned before you reply...Now that we got that out of the way let me tell what exactly comes in the premium convict package *peek inside*

1) Knowledge in every aspect of the game with a broad range of things I guarentee even vetrans dont know about.

2) strategy in acquiring the best things in the game the fastest

3) the fastest leveler in the game...for example I will keep up as a melee with the highest lvl nuker with out of party buffs( which also helps in acquiring things faster)

4) pvp strategy,running ops in tense situations, leading a smaller group to victory..example. I have always fought out numbered on every server I have played on. I dont bandwagon zerg clans of br trash cans. I can definitley tip the scales in the favor of the underdogs just by being present. 

There is much more but I don want to over sell it :D

if interested hit me up with a vent ip or a skype deuces!!..I also might have a few people

dont hate me cause you aint me bro bro...you wish your e-penis was as big as mine ..its ok I get it

​1st I'm not your brother that would be shameful for me
2nd I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you
3rd We all know your mouth is bigger than your p..is

im guessin i shit on yu a few times before..its ok I get it you got raped by convict..its just a by product of the game...just pm me your game name and ill come hang out with ya on launch :)..but im sure you wont your prolly one of those hide away and lvl type kids

wait you need your cp vs just me????...man you eu fags are some bitches...i call u out and what do you say..ohh yea you need your cp lol..well good bring your whole clan on cause you fools are gonna be eating shit all day every day...tell me your in game name now ill find u minute 1 and we can have some fun

btw retard on bath salts eu trashcan you only lose items on death if your red..not if you die in pvp..smh retard snack..seriously you private server donate retardos got another thing comming..I love watching you shit cans play real servers and get smashed..makes my day

It's a game not real life kid
in real life i deal the problems by myself (i could show you if you give me some adress)
As it is a game why not other kill you too for fun? :)
oh... and you lose gear upon death they are destroyed by a chance

i doubt you live anywhere near me euro scum im in detroit michigan and u come to our hood you get your ass handed to you chump...slap you like the little girl you are...where in lineage 2 do your gear get destroyed??? you only lose gear on death if your red...unless they changed rule sets here which I havent seen

i doubt you live anywhere near me euro scum im in detroit michigan and u come to our hood you get your ass handed to you chump...slap you like the little girl you are...where in lineage 2 do your gear get destroyed??? you only lose gear on death if your red...unless they changed rule sets here which I havent seen

​As we say here in my area... 1 bullet you are all
Street? Number? what michigan and shit? Tell me axcactly the place or give me a name

Street? Number? what michigan and shit? Tell me axcactly the place or give me a name

​1672 church street detroit michigan chump...where you at rookie give me your address ill come straight to your neck of the woods and drag you out your crib and fuck start your face

hoe ass wannabee internet punk...i wish you would come see me but i know you wont so I will settle for bending your hoe ass over in game and make you my bitch!!!

you can lose gear when mob kills you

​that i know but slutvaki over here says your gear gets destroyed which it dont....hes only played some dumbass br server he dont know shit about real lineage 2...i will train his botting ass loot him delvl him and grief is whole life...he wont even give up a ingame name...what a cunt

​1672 church street detroit michigan chump...where you at rookie give me your address ill come straight to your neck of the woods and drag you out your crib and fuck start your face

​I have found you.
One last question I won't send another message here.
Do you like fishing?

im not gonna waste my time with some euro scum..you not about shit you know nothing where I live nor will you even attempt to walk down that street at night even if your euro trash ass could get the money up from your br 3rd world dirt hut that your whore mother birthed you in.... the minute you touched ground the boys would grip your tender little ass up defile your little corn hole with some good old fashioned nigga dick and leave you leakin and squeakin like a too bit garbage rat...fuck with me son whats your ig name so i know who to have on a leash off rip

you right everyone ate fearless kids out our dicks ......my team rolled luna ..beasted all them private server kids who thought they were good and stayed in hiding never clanned up afraid of clan wars....until all the cry babys reported us to get banned cause they were scared...my crew stopped the ruskies from getting a castle first week...i remember ricpwnz gay ass crew with kagan got beasted so hard they quit and rerolled with off brand names cause they couldnt compete on the come up...fuck outta here with that shit...my crew highest lvls and best geared on any official server off rip...nobody can compete with me in a lvling race ill put stacks on that...i bet i have b grade before anyone else

to be honest I dont remember much, I just remember you faggots untagging at early days and we going red on sight, but soon I left rich and his homo clanmoved to imperium and quit 3 months after due to russians and private server scum bandwagonning them

It's really hard to tell this days if people are that stupid or just got so experienced in trolling...

​I can easily tell that you sir are stupid