Sign in to follow this  
Convict

BadAss LF Clan/Party

I figured I would offer my services to the community of lineage 2 by allowing one lucky clan or group to pick me up early!!! As a first round draft pick for champions only!!!!

I am a long time, very well expierenced, professional badass!!!! Now I am sure as you first read this you are quiet possibly thinking to yourselfs on whether to or not to troll..I urge you to reconsider and tread lightly!!! as I am just one person I am well known thru out lineage 2 circles to wreak havoc and cause more problems then its worth for any alliance to endure.. I am very persistant in making lives unpleasent in the lineage 2 community so be forewarned before you reply...Now that we got that out of the way let me tell what exactly comes in the premium convict package *peek inside*

1) Knowledge in every aspect of the game with a broad range of things I guarentee even vetrans dont know about.

2) strategy in acquiring the best things in the game the fastest

3) the fastest leveler in the game...for example I will keep up as a melee with the highest lvl nuker with out of party buffs( which also helps in acquiring things faster)

4) pvp strategy,running ops in tense situations, leading a smaller group to victory..example. I have always fought out numbered on every server I have played on. I dont bandwagon zerg clans of br trash cans. I can definitley tip the scales in the favor of the underdogs just by being present. 

There is much more but I don want to over sell it :D

if interested hit me up with a vent ip or a skype deuces!!..I also might have a few people

​this is not the convict i expected. Since when he`s looking for help? He's actually the guy who want to raise 5 full 9 man bot parties on his own. You getting old convict...just like everyone else i guess

I figured I would offer my services to the community of lineage 2 by allowing one lucky clan or group to pick me up early!!! As a first round draft pick for champions only!!!!

I am a long time, very well expierenced, professional badass!!!! Now I am sure as you first read this you are quiet possibly thinking to yourselfs on whether to or not to troll..I urge you to reconsider and tread lightly!!! as I am just one person I am well known thru out lineage 2 circles to wreak havoc and cause more problems then its worth for any alliance to endure.. I am very persistant in making lives unpleasent in the lineage 2 community so be forewarned before you reply...Now that we got that out of the way let me tell what exactly comes in the premium convict package *peek inside*

1) Knowledge in every aspect of the game with a broad range of things I guarentee even vetrans dont know about.

2) strategy in acquiring the best things in the game the fastest

3) the fastest leveler in the game...for example I will keep up as a melee with the highest lvl nuker with out of party buffs( which also helps in acquiring things faster)

4) pvp strategy,running ops in tense situations, leading a smaller group to victory..example. I have always fought out numbered on every server I have played on. I dont bandwagon zerg clans of br trash cans. I can definitley tip the scales in the favor of the underdogs just by being present. 

There is much more but I don want to over sell it :D

if interested hit me up with a vent ip or a skype deuces!!..I also might have a few people

​this is not the convict i expected. Since when he`s looking for help? He's actually the guy who want to raise 5 full 9 man bot parties on his own. You getting old convict...just like everyone else i guess

Lol i started out older then.most bro and yes age is catching up but i made this post just to goof a little and stir up some shiiiit....i actually found quite a few old school players...fearless might make a comeback tour..who knows..still some time before launch

It's really hard to tell this days if people are that stupid or just got so experienced in trolling...

​i trolled you so hard you actully questioning it...epic win for me

to be honest I dont remember much, I just remember you faggots untagging at early days and we going red on sight, but soon I left rich and his homo clanmoved to imperium and quit 3 months after due to russians and private server scum bandwagonning them

​if you were in richpwns crew you know you guys got obliterated thru out the whole time rich had that clan..then he rerolled to hide everyone in that clan quit and he tried botting safe and made a nuker squad and then got rolled again badly...but your right richpwnz and then guys were so bad they made other kids look bad so I dont remember who you were personally...im sure i had a few weaklings who might quit but my core always solid

Best thread ever ! More laughs than on 9gag :)

​thats right the names Convict!!! the baddest lineage 2 player to ever touch the game... I shit adena and skull fuck hacking russians like its my job....slutvaki is a hoe ass nigga..hes prolly that canadian chump whos still a secretary 10 yrs later fecthing his boss coffee

• Like 2

to be honest I dont remember much, I just remember you faggots untagging at early days and we going red on sight, but soon I left rich and his homo clanmoved to imperium and quit 3 months after due to russians and private server scum bandwagonning them

​if you were in richpwns crew you know you guys got obliterated thru out the whole time rich had that clan..then he rerolled to hide everyone in that clan quit and he tried botting safe and made a nuker squad and then got rolled again badly...but your right richpwnz and then guys were so bad they made other kids look bad so I dont remember who you were personally...im sure i had a few weaklings who might quit but my core always solid

​I was during the first weeks, as soon as I saw that they wouldnt matter much I just moved on... didnt you get banned or rerolled at the beginning too? i rememebr some drama on blah, but thats it, dont recall much..

well my first group got banned but we rerolled and caught back up quickly to beat on rich again...kids will always try to get me banned because im a beast at lvling...I wasnt even botting at the time and its funny people still dont know how to lvl...it will be fun here though...hit me up and join on vent if your down to cause some mayhem

• Like 1

well my first group got banned but we rerolled and caught back up quickly to beat on rich again...kids will always try to get me banned because im a beast at lvling...I wasnt even botting at the time and its funny people still dont know how to lvl...it will be fun here though...hit me up and join on vent if your down to cause some mayhem

​I definitely am
ill hit you up once server goes live