Sign in to follow this  
Sephix

Community

This community is dying, and I also think this project is, no news or any announcements, 
It's sad but it's the fault of the admins, I tried to stay as optimistic as I could,
But even i'm getting more dissapointed every day, there was a huge community,
Due the lack of admin activities, responds the most players left, not only because the
server is still not online, but the empty promises, and the most important, no status 
updates, in for example what the server stage is.

The forum is also spammed.

Let's hope there will be news soon, but my feeling says this project will be canceled.

• Like 1

Clearly the Admins do not care about the players. There are in it for the profit. Why would you even want to wait for a server that has irresponsible admins? It doesn't take much to write a post on the status or progress of the server after failing to meet the promised deadline.

Best alternative to this whole situation would be to find a new server. Even if the server does manage to open, I wouldn't want to play on a server filled with admins that make empty promises and neglect the community. Failure to inform the community of server updates and fulfilling updates in a timely manner will only continue in the future if the server does open. 

if u dont like it why u stay here and flame this shit? just leave and bb lol

​He isn't flaming, he is simply stating the facts.

I do not think that anyone is mad and ungrateful ... I believe that everyone that has voiced their irritation is simply disappointed. We all want this project to work, but there is no real news or communication. I have only had a forum account for a little while but I have been watching this server for MONTHS. There have been multiple betas and MULTIPLE promises of release that have all fallen through. We all have been on the server and see that there are a few bugs here and there but from what most of us can tell, none of the bugs are game breaking. It appears as if the server should be live at this point, but no one really knows whats going on, its all speculation. 

I would LOVE to see this project up and running. I would LOVE for this to work out, and hopefully it will; but after august came and went and there was no real news or updates, I seriously doubt that it is going to happen. It is a bummer because myself and my friends have been waiting on this for a while. 

I do not think that anyone is mad and ungrateful ... I believe that everyone that has voiced their irritation is simply disappointed. We all want this project to work, but there is no real news or communication. I have only had a forum account for a little while but I have been watching this server for MONTHS. There have been multiple betas and MULTIPLE promises of release that have all fallen through. We all have been on the server and see that there are a few bugs here and there but from what most of us can tell, none of the bugs are game breaking. It appears as if the server should be live at this point, but no one really knows whats going on, its all speculation. 

I would LOVE to see this project up and running. I would LOVE for this to work out, and hopefully it will; but after august came and went and there was no real news or updates, I seriously doubt that it is going to happen. It is a bummer because myself and my friends have been waiting on this for a while. 

​There is crafting bug, dupe in crafting. And u tell there is no game breaking bugs... lol u know no shit

Writing in purple does not make your messages more important (just sayin', it looks stupid and is hard to read).. and you did not add anything worthile to community yourself, with these types of whining posts.

In this forum there are poeple complaining about admin's behaviour, poeple writing about bugs (yes we still have some brave guys that want to help the server) and now also a stupid guy creating random posts trying to do I don't know what (fortunately they removed his incomprehensible posts, at least. But I have to say that his name was really funny: "TesterForever", or something like that).
And yet when admins are online they look like ghosts. No a single word. And when that word is spoken, they do it hiding their words between pages of replies. Seems like they are scared of saying what they want to tell us.

What I want to say is that if you know that server will open in 1 year, just say it. If you have no idea when server will open, just say it. If you are not fixing bugs because of real life problems, say it clear.
If you think that saying bad things will make people leave the server, not-saying bad things will make more poeple leave. The more you act like ghosts, the more poeple will get disappointed.

A country without a government is bound to die.

i can see admins when someone ask some problem they answer the question...

but i hope they dont have time to answer stupid questions lol

neglecting your playerbase is never a good thing.

if the project can't keep running for many reasons, they should at least have the decency to be honest and tell the truth, instead of keep people waiting in the dark. but considering the facts of the past, i doubt it will happen.

the chances of this server/forum to slowly disappear without any notice are costantly increasing day after day.

i had hopes too before, but after seeing this lack of information for so long, i doubt this project will ever go Live.

i give them points for trying, but the overall bad management killed it.

​There is crafting bug, dupe in crafting. And u tell there is no game breaking bugs... lol u know no shit

No need to insult. 

I see that you just reported this bug a few hours ago and I've never noticed this bug on my crafter. Maybe it was just on the 1 rec you were working on at the time? I have crafted ss and all kinds of stuff more times than I can count and I've never had it dupe or continue to craft when I didnt have the mats . I'm not saying that it didn't happen, I am just saying that my crafter has never had it happen. One would think that with the MONTHS this server has had for beta testing, that would have been noticed much sooner haha. 

• Like 1