thecodex

to Draqla

Complete indifference when it comes to communicating. 1 message a few days late after a broken promise, and then again nothing for a week.

I understand that it's a volunteer thing, but its stillt a big fuck you to all the people that were here waiting and excited for this thing to launch.

He said all that we have to know. This project is dead, this forum and web will close and the files will be used by another server.

Q: Will the staff be active?
                            A: Yes, we will fully support our community on forum and in-game to fix everything as fast as possible to go live.

I See... 

I agree with Ropp , they will probably close everything there , and rename there project then open another server with donation for do some money.

They are not there for give ONLY A FREE experience of the classic. They are there for make money and its logic.....And yes EU OFF will clearly kill this project in a near futur... so they will not lauch anything for the moment.

He said all that we have to know. This project is dead, this forum and web will close and the files will be used by another server.

​Pretty much. I have said this ages ago and every cry baby jumped on me. Now nobody even defends this mess.