Sign in to follow this  
Kodesh

Бан

Доброго дня.

Хочу задать вопрос, потому что право даже не знаю куда еще можно написать.

Забанили аккаунт. На вопрос за что: Нарушение пункта 1.12 - Запрещены любые виды воровства. Ответили и сразу закрыли тикет. Да еще и с припиской, что разлочить мой акк быть не может.

Как открыть закрытый тикет я не понял, поэтому создал следующий, со ссылкой на первый. Говорю, так и так, не могу понять за что бан. Ничего не воровал. Объясните подробно мои действия, которые привели к бану. Ответ: не плодите тикеты, Ответ будет дан в первом тикете.

И вот я вторые сутки в бане по непонятной мне причине. Ответа в первом запросе так и нет. Сижу жму F5 на странице с тикетом. Ивент заканчивается...

Я тут недавно. И честно говоря похоже на какой-то беспредел.

Скажите братцы, что делать? Ждать? Доколе...

После долгого перерыва решил поиграть - поностальгировать, так сказать.. Сижу возле Глудио, регеню ману и тут приходит сообщение, что мой аккаунт забанен, причина - использование сторонних программ. Послал "тикет" - сижу жду.

Edited by FaithNoMore

31 minutes ago, FaithNoMore said:

Cleric - CarrieAddams.

I see that program LinkReader.exe injected in l2.exe and was acting like l2control bot. Send me this program to check.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

I see that program LinkReader.exe injected in l2.exe and was acting like l2control bot. Send me this program to check.

5 min ago it dawned on me that the ban reason could be LinkReader - I'm using this soft for my work to copy browser links. http://linkreader.ru/

53 minutes ago, Kodesh said:

Kodesh

dfghfbhcvbxcv

Checked your case. Based on screen that we get you was sitting on top of another player which counts as §6. Trade zone restriction overcome
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/3531-banunban-politics/

But after logs check, I saw that it was visual issue. Your account unbanned, it won't count as ban or anything.

I will ask supports next time just move char in such cases.

Nice acc name ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FaithNoMore said:

5 min ago it dawned on me that the ban reason could be LinkReader - I'm using this soft for my work to copy browser links. http://linkreader.ru/

Can you not use it when you are in game? Or you are playing while working? ?

Just now, FaithNoMore said:

Won't happen again.

It's not your fault, so don't worry. I will ask Manton to make exception, but only after update.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Checked your case. Based on screen that we get you was sitting on top of another player which counts as §6. Trade zone restriction overcome

I will ask supports next time just move char in such cases.

Nice acc name ?

Yep) It was the first test character to check new server. by the way, one problem was connected with it. A box for beginners is given to the first character created. It was not the character I was going to play. So my main couldn't use it.
In some chronicles, the better system was achieved: the first character on the account wich receive the box was the one that reaches level 6 (10?).

ok, thank you.

Edited by Kodesh