Sign in to follow this  
bowlcut gang

Demon Set vs Zubei Set

Which one gives more matk on an SH with +12 int tats? And why are zubei set bonuses so scuffed (minus 5% mp regen)?

And last but not least, will B grade set bonuses get buffed on Zaken patch?

Can't say which of those will give you more m.atk (my guess is that +4 INT will give you more m.atk tho), but you can check what the set bonuses will look like on 2.5 patch: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Armor_Sets (the wiki is on newer patch but I believe there were no major changes with set bonuses) - generally speaking you should be aiming at Blue Wolf set anyway since it's the only one that gives you a stun resist, which is extremelly important in PvP. Give or take few points of m.atk don't matter as much as the stun resist here :)

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

important in PvP

I was more interested in it for the purpose of PvE. Stun resist can't be all that important if most mages choose Dark Crystal over Majestic robe.

7 hours ago, Steppenwolf said:

+30% resistance from very low or non resistance at all is still a low stat. You will never realise you have that buff, 

It's probably noticeable when stacked with EE stun resist buff.