Tchamba

What class?

Im curious to see what kind of chars we will be seeing around, so i decided to ask before i could see it xD

also this topic might help some ppl making their decision a bit easier.

What class will you be playing and why?

Mages, because people will neglect jewelry.
Archers, because other people will play mages.
Warlords, because they are the only way to farm somewhat faster.

Duals are obvious.

• Like 1

Duals are obvious.

​What about Spoiler/Crafters? I think there will be too many spoilers with PP or SE boxed.

Duals are obvious.

​What about Spoiler/Crafters? I think there will be too many spoilers with PP or SE boxed.

​I doubt anyone would base their career decision on how many dwarves there are. As far as I am concerned there cannot be too much BHs.

BHs can make some cash (and there will be many of them, as alts). WSs will be decent too but only on higher levels, where they can craft thing like PL or B grade. I doubt anyone will make a fortune crafting shots.

I doubt anyone will make a fortune crafting shots.

​I think in the beginning all we will see will be shots. People wanna level up faster for brag reasons or to experience end game and spend many adena for that reason alone.

I doubt anyone will make a fortune crafting shots.

​I think in the beginning all we will see will be shots. People wanna level up faster for brag reasons or to experience end game and spend many adena for that reason alone.

​Yes, that is exactly why shot will be very scarce. There is no endgame in Classic, at least not in C1.0. You finish second class transfer, you move to Dragon Valley, you get C grade, and ... that's it. Some people will realise it is ineffective to spend mid C weapon's worth of adena on D grade shots every ~60 hours, some will quit when they cannot afford shots anyways, some will quit when they realise even with shots they are still in D grade after two months of playing.

There will be some demand, of course. Organised AoE parties, PvP, emergency DPS, even regular grind on 50ish levels (still organised tho)... But don't expect to make a fortune with a afk dualbox that you invested less than 24 hours into. People won't be able to grind with shots consistently, unless they have other significant sources of income, like other high level char, or extremely lucky drops. Not until Dragon Valley anyway. IMHO.

Yes, it's true that C grade is as end game as it gets but i mean people will wanna have clan wars and be able to call themselves the first No1 clan on the server so for them it's rush to 75.

Yes, it's true that C grade is as end game as it gets but i mean people will wanna have clan wars and be able to call themselves the first No1 clan on the server so for them it's rush to 75.

​I know they will. There are always people like that. But I don't think those poeple will stay very long, because it doesn't (shouldn't) work on Classic. Because the grind is long, and it is meant to be, exactly for the reason of discouraging this rush to endgame

Its a new server with many different players. You will see it all and ofc it will be like always...first lvl 40 will be a mage. Most valuable class will be Orc Shaman. Most enjoyable party will be the mage parties (abadoned camp aoe) But thats okay we need all and we want all. If ill play what is not sure yet...I might play a mage class or an tyrant