Sign in to follow this  
Sheoldar

Другой сервер???

Привет! У меня проблемка. Вчера с 3 друзьями создали персонажей, сегодня хотел продолжить играть, но вот мой друг смог зайти, а когда я захожу на аккаунт, персонажей нету. Далее я все-таки создал персонажа, с таким же ником, убив моба, понял, что не х20, а х3.  И в пм другу написать не могу. Что случилось? Я на другом сервере? Как так?

Hello.

We have server transfer on new server machine. Before transfer we copy everything from old machine and transfer to a new. Because of this - you can have rollback for 15+ hours.

But my friend in game now, and he see my char. 20 lvl, my clan with him.  And I have rates x3, and can create new char. with my name.

And I have been create new char. with my nickname! And what happened?)

nick - SEGA

And why I have x3 rates on server?

But my friend in game now, and he see my char. 20 lvl, my clan with him.  And I have rates x3, and can create new char. with my name.

nick - SEGA

​дружаня может ты с мелкософта забыл патч переставить?)))

nick - SEGA

​дружаня может ты с мелкософта забыл патч переставить?)))

Я вчера с друзьями начал и не играл даже на мелксофте. Ща скрин пришлю.

друг у гк стоит и я у гк, друг друга не видим, у меня новый чар, ник который был вчера

а он стоит у гк за своего чара и меня не видно и в пм не написать

I'll explain why.

We were transfering server from "Machine 1", where OBT was before, to "Machine 2" - where server's Opening will be.

To make transfer, we copied all from "Machine 1" at Monday. "Machine 1" - was still working, so players still could play.

Then we took copy from "Machine 1" ( made at Monday ) and transfered it to "Machine 2". So "Machine 2" doesn't include all you've done from Monday till this time.

Then we redirected players from "Machine 1" to "Machine 2" with changed DNS server.

But as we said - some of the providers will not change DNS server fast. So your friend's provider didn't do this yet or he just need to make "ipconfig /flushdns" at CMD ( full instruction is in the topic that I posted earlier ) and reboot PC. Then try to login again.

Now your friend's PC trying to connect trough OLD DNS and it sending him to "Machine 1". Your PC trying to connect trough NEW DNS and it sending you to "Machine 2" - the right way.

Old DNS have player that see char created yesterday. We are not planning to close OBT. You can check it tomorrow.

Edited by Koll

No. Machine 2 doesn't have changes made from Monday. I explained it all at my post.

​Вы говорите, что тот человек, который видит вчерашних чаров - с старым днс, а я получается с новым. Но у меня чара нету на аккаунте.

You see new DNS - yes.

Today is Wednesday. Copy from OBT was made at Monday. All that you done from Monday to Today - not saved. That's why you have to create new char and your friend will need to create new char after his DNS will be updated.

You see new DNS - yes.

Today is Wednesday. Copy from OBT was made at Monday. All that you done from Monday to Today - not saved. That's why you have to create new char and your friend will need to create new char after his DNS will be updated.

Он делает что может. Ничего не помогает, перезагружал роутер, сбрасывал в cmd днс, перезагружел компьютер. Как так то. Очень хочется играть и такая проблема. Т.е. мы начали в 3, а только у меня и 1 друга сбросились персонажи, а у последнего друга осталось все по старому и ничего не помогает.

From topic:

"During the maintenance DNS servers will be changed. Unfortunately, not all providers making this procedure instantaneous. In case of connection problems after maintenance, you will need to do the following steps:"

"If this doesn't work, unfortunately you will have to wait for DNS updates from your service provider."