Smarty

I cant login

I enter my login, I accept the user agreement, and as soon as I select the Spanish proxy, the server disconnects. I have tried with different proxies and several different accounts. I have the server updated. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.login.thumb.JPG.1519c3ec57fcd08bd94a6a75f284bc1b.JPG

Captura1.JPG

Captura.JPG

2 hours ago, Smarty said:

I enter my login, I accept the user agreement, and as soon as I select the Spanish proxy, the server disconnects. I have tried with different proxies and several different accounts. I have the server updated. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.login.thumb.JPG.1519c3ec57fcd08bd94a6a75f284bc1b.JPG

Captura1.JPG

Captura.JPG

Download Zaken Client from site.

Hi XenaRO, im having problem which i cant login, it says that "unregistered ID" it is impossible since that i can login in forum while i cant run the game. please your guidance highly needed. thanks & best regards.

48 minutes ago, Kyliefaini said:

Hi XenaRO, im having problem which i cant login, it says that "unregistered ID" it is impossible since that i can login in forum while i cant run the game. please your guidance highly needed. thanks & best regards.

Hello. You need to register here, not on the forum to login in + you need to use Ingame acc, not e-mail to login in:
https://l2classic.club/account/reg/