Zyphia

Starting dwarven quest is bugged

Hello,

So I am stuck on the quest: Mutual Benefit, given by the Newbie Guide in the dwarven village.

In this quest we have to collect multiple materials, 10 of each. But in my inventory one of the material has only 9 pieces. Despite this, the quest labeled as DONE and tells me to speak to Reep. When I speak to him, he doesn't recognise the quest as done. I guess at this point the game looks at my inventory and not the status of the quest.

I tried to collect the material again, but obviously I was unsuccessful, since that part of the quest is labeled as done. I actually aborted the quest once, and started it again. I've watched what happens, and actually the first two material have to be collected together. When one of the material hits the 10 count, the first part of the quest is labeled as done even though I don't have all the required quest items. So now I again reached the point where according to the game I have to speak with Reep, but I only have 9 of one of my quest item (black wolf tooth). So Reep doesn't accept the quest as done.

My character's name: MrsCupCake

55 minutes ago, Zyphia said:

Hello,

So I am stuck on the quest: Mutual Benefit, given by the Newbie Guide in the dwarven village.

In this quest we have to collect multiple materials, 10 of each. But in my inventory one of the material has only 9 pieces. Despite this, the quest labeled as DONE and tells me to speak to Reep. When I speak to him, he doesn't recognise the quest as done. I guess at this point the game looks at my inventory and not the status of the quest.

I tried to collect the material again, but obviously I was unsuccessful, since that part of the quest is labeled as done. I actually aborted the quest once, and started it again. I've watched what happens, and actually the first two material have to be collected together. When one of the material hits the 10 count, the first part of the quest is labeled as done even though I don't have all the required quest items. So now I again reached the point where according to the game I have to speak with Reep, but I only have 9 of one of my quest item (black wolf tooth). So Reep doesn't accept the quest as done.

My character's name: MrsCupCake

Hello. Try now please.

Hi, I just wanted to mention that this quest still has the same bug.

Same issue of 9 black wolf teeth - yet the quest progresses on.

It can then not be handed in to Reep.

I've aborted the quest now.

Ingame Name: Spoilmy

Edited by Caith

3 hours ago, Caith said:

Hi, I just wanted to mention that this quest still has the same bug.

Same issue of 9 black wolf teeth - yet the quest progresses on.

It can then not be handed in to Reep.

I've aborted the quest now.

Ingame Name: Spoilmy

Hello. Just finished it on live server without having any issues.

Maybe it doesn't happen everytime?
I can confirm that it happened to me today though.

Also thanks for looking into it straight away. :)