anselm

Problem with launching the game

Hi!

I see a nice server and Im thinking about joining the grind when it opens. Problem is I wanted to try out the beta but cant launch the game.

I downloaded the game and updater (and ofc extracted them to the same folder)  but when I launch updater and push the PLAY button the launcher just disappears and nothing happens.

Any help much appreciated, thank you.

And when I try to launch from System/l2.exe its says "The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

Just for future reference: you need Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package installed. I have no idea which version though (I have TEN different versions installed from different games).

Yea i have a similar problem actually, i can log in and then i chose the server and press play, then i just get disconnected which i find a little bit weird, so i thought that maybe i just can`t connect to the server because it`s in beta still, and that i have to wait til the 24th when the server actually goes live, but if someone can tell me weather or not im surposed to be able to log in or not that would be really helpful :)

Yea i have a similar problem actually, i can log in and then i chose the server and press play, then i just get disconnected which i find a little bit weird, so i thought that maybe i just can`t connect to the server because it`s in beta still, and that i have to wait til the 24th when the server actually goes live, but if someone can tell me weather or not im surposed to be able to log in or not that would be really helpful :)

​Try to disable your antivirus/firewall

I downloaded the file online and dumped it in the games system folder like someone suggested elsewhere in the forums and that worked for me.