Sign in to follow this  
halfstep

[FIXED]ARTISAN

dwarf 23 lvl , 2 hours walkin in mithril mines and abadonded coal mines , cant find Boogle Ratman Leader . CANT FIND THIS MONSTER ITS IMPOSSIBLE

2a4nxar.jpg

There son, went check just for you. Its prolly one more translation error and it called it captain instead of leader. It stays deep on Mithril Mines.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

2a4nxar.jpg

There son, went check just for you. Its prolly one more translation error and it called it captain instead of leader. It stays deep on Mithril Mines.

​I want to offer the you to change the names of all the monsters as they should be in the Classic. To avoid such problems in the future.

2a4nxar.jpg

​thats being taken care of. all known translation mistakes will be fixed for the last beta stage one week before server goes live. some of them are already fix, aswell as some bugs, but for them to come to active it requires an update on the server and we prefer to get all errors first and then update everything together to not loose time in multiple updates for smaller stuff. 

as i said before, if some more of this problms happen, feel free to contact us on skype if we dont answer on forum right away, we will try to help on what we can for you guys to be able to test wtv u like to.

looks like I better start testing a little more.  seems some mobs in classic 1.0 have changed places.  Thought I remember boogle ratmans to be in abandon coal mine. or maybe I just remembered wrong :-p