Trutynk

Can't log in; disconnecting from server

Hi, I've tried at various times today to log in.  It accepts my login name and password, but when I get to USA Proxy selection I get a "disconnected from server" message. Log in again."  but after several attempts I give up.  I've tried a couple of other proxies with the same result. Is it due to "Heavy" use of the server at present?  or some other problem?  

9 hours ago, Trutynk said:

Hi, I've tried at various times today to log in.  It accepts my login name and password, but when I get to USA Proxy selection I get a "disconnected from server" message. Log in again."  but after several attempts I give up.  I've tried a couple of other proxies with the same result. Is it due to "Heavy" use of the server at present?  or some other problem?  

Hello. Choose EU proxy first.

I tried EU proxy, but got  the same "disconnected from server" message.  There was a message at the top I hadn't noticed before "your protocol is different. Please continue." but that makes no sense to me.  Any other suggestions?  Do I need to redownload files?  

4 hours ago, Trutynk said:

I tried EU proxy, but got  the same "disconnected from server" message.  There was a message at the top I hadn't noticed before "your protocol is different. Please continue." but that makes no sense to me.  Any other suggestions?  Do I need to redownload files?  

Hello. Delete your client and download new one.

Hi Koll, Thanks a lot for your help.  I'm in.  I hadn't played for a while and failed to download the new Zaken upgrade.  Have done so and got in OK. Thanks a lot.