CommieDwarf

The role of the Overlord

Hi, i want to play overlord and ask you how is he doing on classic. The way i would like to play him is hybrid, both buffer and nuker/melee(stuns) in pvp. Is his mana predispositions allow that in classic or it will  be like buff and rest? I know that he has no problems exping in very early game(no more than other chars), but i ask u is he decent in pvp here and can sustain non stop buffs. Have you played him in obt? What's your opinion? 

Ps. I've done that topic yesterday(or i think i did it) and couldn't find it today so i did it again.

it takes all your mana to do a full buff cycle as an overlord which it should because it affects the entire alliance. With that said, they are also amazing in pvp with mass root and mass debuff mass heal.. prepare to be targeted in pvp.

• Like 1

Overlords are the number one targets in mass pvp, simply because of how powerfull their AoE skills can be.
 That being said, in Classic 1.0 I wouldn't expect very much mass PvP, since there are no sieges and hardy any bosses worth fighting over.

Sure, party vs party skirmishes should be common, and OL is still good in those, but he's not the gamebreaker in those, that he is in true mass pvp.

That being said, overlords suck at PvE, hard.

If you have a clan will be one of the most important figures in the clan. However, you will have trouble finding teams from outside the clan because buffs will not work.