Quterma

expected online?

dual box will be only for premium accounts and i do not remember saying to anyone it would be 1 dual box allowed. and i dont even think i have you on my skype son xD

Lol. when i did the lvling test i asked whoever is on the skype account if dual box was going to be allowed, and if yes, was it 1 max? i was told for now it was 1 max and NOTHING was said about ''only for PA'',

​Hum. I just checked the conversation you had with our manager and saw this:

tpJfzk0q

Well, it was indeed written in a bit weird way, but you could easily combine "not final version of shop" with 1 dual box and understand it's not gonna be for free.

​i see, thanks for the clarification :)

I also don't understand why would someone pay for Premium Account to get a second box if they already have one. PA will be the main income for the project till they add more intriguing items rather than cosmetics, titles etc. I think that ll help the community bond rather than everyone playing alone with their free box.

​i know, im not saying its a bad thing to support the server, im just worried that with the official server coming up, people will rather spend money on an official server instead of a private server. We will see when server launch how many players online, and also how many will stay when official server goes live, i hope it will be high because without free dual box, community is going to be even more important :)