Sign in to follow this  
Zampa

brand new player to game..

Hello everyone,,

#1: is this game needing alot of real $ to play? (pay2win?? type of thing?)

#2: which is best classes for new player main? maybe best most wanted support/healer?  also which not needing real $ to play good? (was thinking main??: warcryer/shillen elder/overlord, or an magic dps caster)

#3: is there skill respec? and how

#4: the Buff Set (buff scrolls) , able to buy ingame somewhere with the Adena ? or are these like new player item only

#5: is dual boxing a must? 

#6 Middle mouse button... how do I disable this from 180'ing camera view?.. (I use middle mouse button for my VOIP)

any other general new stuff let me know ty.

5 minutes ago, Zampa said:

Hello everyone,,

no you dont

#2: which is best classes for new player main? maybe best most wanted support/healer?  also which not needing real $ to play good? (was thinking main??: warcryer/shillen elder/overlord, or an magic dps caster)

depends on what you like play(most wanted support is BD) 

-

#4: the Buff Set (buff scrolls) , able to buy ingame somewhere with the Adena ? or are these like new player item only

scrolls you have from level misions after that better find a friend buffer or box one

no it isnt, but i highly suggest you to do

#6 Middle mouse button... how do I disable this from 180'ing camera view?.. (I use middle mouse button for my VOIP)

dunno

7 hours ago, Zampa said:

Hello everyone,,

During my first entry 2 years back, I managed to climb to top clan/CP with virtually 0$, just a PA 10$ which I really didn't even need that much.

As a support/tank you will always find party either for RB or AoE, you can't go wrong with that. Most wanted classes are blade dancers / swordsingers I suppose, then come the Elders. If you wanna go solo/DD the safest bet is elven summoner for pve but also pvp. Warcryers are fine but most are already high level boxes.

There's no need for such thing.

No, you can't buy buff scrolls with adena. You can however fish and make stews (or buy them), which are the same buffs.

Again, for me it wasn't. (Take note I was a swordsinger, everyone loved me for my speed song in aoe parties)

Nothing on default L2 options, unless you download third party program and assign middle mouse click to whatever other key.

Edited by DietCola

On 2/3/2020 at 5:23 PM, Zampa said:

Hello everyone,,

whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

issue solved!!

I think trying to teach someone completely new can overwhelm them so just let them do their thing and have fun for a while and once they start playing more pvp, they'll come to you with specific questions that you can answer. This is definitely better than trying to teach someone everything before they have had any experience really playing the game. https://19216881.uno/ https://1921681001.link/ https://where-am-i.one

Edited by kudik1
  • Thanks 1