Torres

Help me to pick a class

I'd like you know your thoughts on these classes I chose to be my second character. I'm essentially a solo pve player, but I want to be relevant in groups when it comes to it.

Bounty Hunty
do people actually need them spoils in high level spots such as DI, GC?
can you make good profit from spoils?
are they tanky or just have big amount of hp?

Swordsinger
does it need oe gear for solo leveling or a top b sword + othell ++ does the job?
its low str makes one mob by one leveling too slow and boring?

Bladedancer
better to invest in oe duals/sword or oe bow?
as the opposite of sws, bds kill mobs faster but do they constantly need to use hp potions or they can tank fairly?

Please, I need your guidance. Any opinion is welcome, best option, tips, etc. Thank you!

BH is tank but nobody needs them, u wont solo spoil DI or GC, at that high lvl ppl making money differently.

sws - everyone needs him in any rb party or aoe or dc/gc party farming invest in armor, u wont deal a lot of dmg anyway as sws.

bd  - everyone needs him in any rb party or aoe or dc/gc party farming. Invest in duals OE

Thank you for the reply @Donkihot

BD seems to be the best option. I want to know how good sws is at solo farm, since I'm more inclined to light elven and I also tend to avoid the rb route and go for the actual grinding most times.

I'm still open for your opinion, guys!

Well grinding mobs, again. BD is better since he has 3 dances, while sws for DPS has hunter song which is nothing since u can boost crit rate with othell, so he is more defensive. So u have BD with 3 dps dances + othell (aka hunter song). You will need good OE weapon for your sws to farm with pleasure. While BD can do same without such OE weapon. 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Thanks 1