Sign in to follow this  
SilasCole

Old player looking to come back

Okay so I used to play this a looong time ago. Started out on Erica in C4 and played the next 5yrs or so. Still haven't found another mmo that hooked me like this one did with the grind and open world pvp so I was just wondering where the best place was to begin playing again. I still have my characters afaik on whatever iteration of Erica/Chronos there is now what with the server merges

Just to make sure - this is a forum for a private Classic server, not the official one.

About your chars from Erica/Cronos - there was/were some cleanup/s, I'm not sure when exactly it was but around 2012 they decided to remove all inactive chars, so the chances are that your chars are gone anyway. Even if they weren't though, the official severs are on some G.o.D.+ chronicle now and it's virtually unplayable without money (you make basically zero progress without either buying stuff in NCstore or buying adena from other players for $). The oldschool servers are called 'Classic', but honestly the NA official classics are also hard P2W and EU offi is subscription-only, so the community isn't that big. My honest opinion that this (L2Classic Club) is the best Classic server you can play on at the moment. It's over 4 year old server so you won't find many people on low levels, but once you get 70+ there's a lot of people and thus plenty of action. If you're looking for some oldschool-ish L2 experience, give this server a chance ;)