Sign in to follow this  
Googleboon

LF Spoiler lvl 30-36 for Forgotten Temple recipe hunt! (BETA)

Hi, (I want to do this ASAP, on beta) 

I need a Scavenger to come with me to Forgotten temple, I seek a recipe that can only be spoiled here. 

I will play as a lvl 35 elven scout with a lvl 30 SE for buffs and recharge. Depending on how quickly we arrange this I may also have a lvl cleric 35 to buff too. 

Otherwise I'll have to lvl up a scav myself.. 

i told you already long time ago i would help you with finishing that set if you sing and dance for me the minions song. seems like a fair deal to me son. xD

just leave on skype or on pm the char name and when ill have some free time ill log on beta and send it to you.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

Hi, (I want to do this ASAP, on beta) 

I need a Scavenger to come with me to Forgotten temple, I seek a recipe that can only be spoiled here. 

I will play as a lvl 35 elven scout with a lvl 30 SE for buffs and recharge. Depending on how quickly we arrange this I may also have a lvl cleric 35 to buff too. 

Otherwise I'll have to lvl up a scav myself.. 

​I have a spoiler 34 lvl. I will come into play in an hour. Write me in the game after an hour in the nick Kobato.