Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Exiles clan [INT][CLAN FULL FOR NOW!]

EXILES CLAN IS NOT RECRUITING ANYMORE FOR NOW, GOTTA GIVE A LITTLE CHANCE TO OTHER CLANS OR WE WONT HAVE ANY CHALLENGE, ONCE CLAN IS LVL 4 WE MIGHT RECRUIT MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN :)

Exiles clan!!!

What we offer?

- Very experienced leader/players. 12 years on retail and private servers, 5+ months on classic.

-Very active members + more casual members, whatever your playstyle, you'll have people to party with.

-2 Streamers promoting the clan and the server.

-Very active spoilers and crafter to help with mats, recipes, shots, etc.

-A forum and shoutbox to chat with other players + TS server if you wanna talk on the mic.

-Members from North/South america and Europe, Members online at any time!

Requirements?

-Decent english (english only in clan chat).

-Mature, no drama in clan chat.

-Team work.

If you are interested, you can contact us at: http://l2cexiles.boards.net/ - post in the recruitment section, read clan rules and come say hi inthe shoutbox at the bottom of forums.

• Like 1

I would like to join. I have 10 years+ experience on l2 and my main will be spellhowler. I will be active as well! Should I add you somewhere?

​You can join our forums, there is a shoutbox to chat at the bottom, also when server goes live we will use TS, the info is on the forums

Gladi lfc

i see you posted in the shoutbox, if you want to join make a post in recruitment for some infos :)

​Class may still change to archer.

Hello. I played already in classic even the latino america that opened 3 week ago. I have a lot experience in low rate and im usually main support. Im looking for good tine of teamwork so i can play SE if u need. Waiting for answer. Tkz

We never die...we respawn.

How active do you need? I can play SE or SWS maybe.. 

our clan goes from players with 3-4 hours a day during week to no-life mode, and have members all over the world so online people at anytime. by active i mean atleast be able to log every day for a couple hours would be good. no need to go nolife or play 10 hours everyday.

• Like 1

Hello. I played already in classic even the latino america that opened 3 week ago. I have a lot experience in low rate and im usually main support. Im looking for good tine of teamwork so i can play SE if u need. Waiting for answer. Tkz

We never die...we respawn.

​Well if you are interested join us on our forums and make an application, read clan rules and all. 3 spots left for 1 more SE,SWS and BD. we have a bunch of DD's and every support classes.

• Like 1

I'll join as SWS. Will not be crazy active but on everyday, sometimes only an hour but others 4+ hours :) 

I'm assuming people will party with me even as a terrible elven knight :P

Lots of experience in lineage 2. Posted in forums. Read all the rules and they suit me 100% :D 

I really like SWS, but I'll play most of the support classes if something changes! EE/WC are more of my favorites.. or if you want a summoner for 'clan character' hehe

I'll join as SWS. Will not be crazy active but on everyday, sometimes only an hour but others 4+ hours :) 

I'm assuming people will party with me even as a terrible elven knight :P

Lots of experience in lineage 2. Posted in forums. Read all the rules and they suit me 100% :D 

I really like SWS, but I'll play most of the support classes if something changes! EE/WC are more of my favorites.. or if you want a summoner for 'clan character' hehe

​yeah no problem dude! just join TS and you'll be able to find some party with people in your level range :)