Silverwing

Lineage II Classic Server Detailed

I see many peoples have doubts to what is classic and what's suposed to have in classic 1.0 server, so I found this compile of information on mmosite.com and posted here

NCSoft KR is opening a Lineage 2 Classic Server for those who miss the old school version of the game. This is not C1 or C2, it’s a hybrid that will please the nostalgic fans.

Here are some details:

1. Old inventory system is back.

2. Old territories are available again such as Swampland, Cruma Tower, Tower of Insolence, Dragon Valley and Antharas Lair/Nest. 

3. Crafting Recipes will use the old materials such as animal bone, curse bone powder, stone of purity, etc. 

4. The clan system is a 5 level hybrid system and will feature two clan skills. 

5. There won’t be any Academy system on the Classic server. 

6. Old party system is back – 9 man party with bonus XP. The level difference accepted in order to gain XP while you are in a party it’s set to 9. 

7. Seems like PK characters won’t drop items, but will get them destroyed (PK will drop after 5 kills in Russian Version)

8. You will need to farm spellbooks again in order to learn your skills. 

9. Old Skill system is back.

10. Old Class Change Sytem with the three part 2nd Class quests. The 3rd Class Change will be available in the next update. 

Hope it helps guys

Its already avaliable Classic 2.0 informations!

+ Aden kicks in

classic20.thumb.png.0dcd78194bff2e393ddb

+ From what I saw and understud there will be a new transformation system

- ZAKEN

zakenaprnc.thumb.jpg.5bf330e5121ef4ef2e6

- ASSASSIN

5.thumb.jpg.7e4b390d761f1f5af2b1faaa20e8

+ Clan Academy and Clan Oath armor is back

Some info are wrong, like PK system, you drop your stuff if you have more than 5pk like before (not destroyed).

If you want every update and know what about Classic is (patchnote link on each version) :

1.0. We will start with this one (More info in english here : http://www.l2tavern.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=112&sid=83ddadd50dded937eaefe47d07d88489)
1.1. Fishing is introduced (not working in Russia - needs adjustment).
1.2. SA is introduced (not working in Russia - system currently work in progress only in Korea/Japan).
1.3. Adena rate +300%, Drop rate increased, new skills, new quests, new zones (Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island), sieges, boss jewelry.
2.0. (Russian patch note) Aden, and few area (Forest of mirror/Blazing Swamp/The Cemetery/Seal Of Shilen/Ancient Battleground/Fields of Massacre) + Lair of Antharas, B grade gear (recipe available mostly in LoA), new quests (D grade set for Academy member/few quests from lv 38 to 64), new skills, boss jewels can be upgraded (Tier 1>3), XP rate increased +50%, Drop/Spoil rate increased, PK protection (lv 39 max with 10 lv difference), Free Teleport until lv 40 max, PK can't use PK scroll if they have Karma. (Current Japan/Russian version)
2.1. Talisman added, Aden castle siege, new quest (Game of Cards).
2.2. Tower of Insolence, Baium, Vitality system (xp boost), grade penalty removed and enchanting improved for D grade.                                                                    2.3. CP pot added, new clan skill, Aden clan hall, Blessed soulshot added, A grade added with a pvp event one time per week in Tower of Insolence and Lair of Antharas to earn them (RB spawn with drop (Armor/Jewels A grade material/full item box) and 2 mini game (instanced) in ToI (one to unlock these box with pve content and one tournament 1v1 to win a A grade weapon)). (Current Korean version)

>Some info are wrong, like PK system, you drop your stuff if you have more than 5pk like before

in c1 you will drop items if even 0 pk (killing summon will not give PK, only a little karma, and in c1 no PK washing mobs) and have karma

5pk version appeared maybe in c2,

have it in mind if someday will play c1 :)

>Some info are wrong, like PK system, you drop your stuff if you have more than 5pk like before

in c1 you will drop items if even 0 pk (killing summon will not give PK, only a little karma) and have karma

​Indeed you are right, the info I got was from Korean original client, not russian

I fixed the PK count

Some stuffs are very diferent from KR to RU not just Leveling curve

​Indeed you are right, the info I got was from Korean original client, not russian

​Classic Russian or Korean have same PK system, if you have equal or more than 5 pk you drop your stuff not before.

And i say it again, Classic is not Prelude-C1-C2, it's a mix of old and new features.

​Classic Russian or Korean have same PK system, if you have equal or more than 5 pk you drop your stuff not before.

And i say it again, Classic is not Prelude-C1-C2, it's a mix of old and new features.

​From what I dig on google, Kr version Ru version and possibly Eu Version will have its diferences,

The PK thing as it follows, all sites I read stated that Kr wont drop, we have very diferent audiences, whats good there its not good here and vice versa, whats more in evidence on Ru versions is leveling curve are experience rate who is higher then Kr

in c1 you will drop items if even 0 pk (killing summon will not give PK, only a little karma, and in c1 no PK washing mobs) and have karma

​We also cant think as C1, C2, C3 and so on, because NC knows they screw, so they are seen the feedback from they audience (koreans as always) and they might implement or not implement things we know as new chronicles goes

also even if they implement there, when it comes to our side it will be a little bit changed to our audience

​From what I dig on google, Kr version Ru version and possibly Eu Version will have its diferences,

The PK thing as it follows, all sites I read stated that Kr wont drop, we have very diferent audiences, whats good there its not good here and vice versa, whats more in evidence on Ru versions is leveling curve are experience rate who is higher then Kr

​Only difference in RU version are :

- No SA system

- No Fishing

- Adena rate lower than KR

- Of course less update than KR (look at my previous post)

Except that, it's the same game, there are not other change (PK system is same as KR).

In EU, we will start with 1.0 or 1.3, they didn't take a decision actually.