Sign in to follow this  
Chagnen

New player gap

5 hours ago, Chagnen said:

seems like tone sof time of work - to the point where the server might shutdown before I even get my hands on any of it

It's not something I'd worry about. Server is almost 5 years old and the online is just as good, or maybe even better than its earlier years, so there isn't really any indication as to why it should close anytime soon. Leveling up is incredibly fast (unless you're a mage) so you catch up with "lategame folks" very quickly. The fact that "almost all chars here have overenchanted weapons/armors and upgraded epics" (not quite true as far as I know, but there sure are quite a bit of them) naturally comes with another fact - these people have a lot of equip but only one char to control - in other words, since there're a lot of wealthy people means there're also a lot of people willing to help you to gear up. I mean there're even CPs willing to let you drive already equipped chars if you don't like having to spend too much time gearing... I don't have time to explain the whole process, but - leveling up is quick, clans need hands, a lot of pew pew awaits, if you like classic, just get in

304467_10151260362415030_1589397719_n.jp