Sign in to follow this  
Dejv

There are more projects Lineage 2 classic?

Jammer: Thank you for answer,

How is it possible that lineage2classic.com not use L2J (but
official repository?)

​Because internally Lineage server - and more importantly the comunication with one - looks and works pretty much the same ever since prelude. Since the official files for C4 PTS are out there, running a more or less identical server is not that hard.

But no, personally I have nowhere near the skills still required.

That being said, Innova is moths away from actually launching it, but obviously when they do, they will have a rather significant advantage with actual support from NCsoft and all of the legit files.

Every other "Classic" server i have seen so far is L2j with max 300 players and C4 database- or worse.

Also Innova will figure a IP Block so depending were you live you wont be able to play

ofc there is programs to bypass that but the lag even if few will crush your gameplay

Every other "Classic" server i have seen so far is L2j with max 300 players and C4 database- or worse.

in 2010 were opened l2 classic server on PTS

10 players online....

after 2 years of 10 online - closed :) 

through 2 years of gameplay I had learned lot about c1 chronicle

I ve got an "error reading file updates" error .I have put your filles inside innovas l2 classic folder . Have I got to download your clint? 

​Innova have 2.0 files and we start here with 1.0, you have to download everything again.