Sign in to follow this  
snooplove

aggro elven ruins

I took aggro from two skeletons when they were in another room.Then when i went back to the room skeletons were there but they didn't aggro on me.

I took aggro from two skeletons when they were in another room.Then when i went back to the room skeletons were there but they didn't aggro on me.

​I guess they already fix it for oben beta, thats a classic bug from privaters just like the inviseble walls in giant cave area

Yeah I guess that`s one of more complex bugs to fix. I mean Make obstacles to have their functions. 
Rooms are separated by a huge wall. You killing monsters in one room , and if you stand near to the wall you get aggro from monsters in another room. Then they got their stupid mentality (AI) to reach you by running all the way towards you. The way around is very long then they get rly tired and  aggro resets :D  Then you came to those aggro monsters and they are fckn tired of you and don't even react to your presence there... ^^ . I had the same thing in cruma tower where I`ve been teleported by Portas behind wall into another space. :D  

Sign in to follow this