Slythe

Accessories

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any plans to add any more of the head accessories to the game? There are tons in all the versions of Lineage 2 and I can't speak for others, but I would love to be able to buy them with CoL's. There are so many cool ones. I especially wish that I was around when you could get that neat gold circlet, that everyone but me seems to have lol.

Also, I noticed that my favorite Agathion, the Phoenix, is only available to Streamers. It would be awesome to make this available to everyone, i always loved having it when i played Lineage 2 before.

I know these are requests from just some random guy but I would pay instantly for them. =)

Thank you for reading!

1 hour ago, Slythe said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any plans to add any more of the head accessories to the game? There are tons in all the versions of Lineage 2 and I can't speak for others, but I would love to be able to buy them with CoL's. There are so many cool ones. I especially wish that I was around when you could get that neat gold circlet, that everyone but me seems to have lol.

Also, I noticed that my favorite Agathion, the Phoenix, is only available to Streamers. It would be awesome to make this available to everyone, i always loved having it when i played Lineage 2 before.

I know these are requests from just some random guy but I would pay instantly for them. =)

Thank you for reading!

This agathion and many more items were part of previous events. Admins like to make events with unique accessories that you are not able to buy later as a special reward.

Now if you are streamer you end up being able to buy anything cause you are promoting server.

Lately after community asked , Gms started putting cloaks for col. Maybe they decide to do same with other accessories soon.

Thanks for the reply, I hope they do. But I also understand why they do it their way, making it special for the people that have been loyal players for years. Very cool feature, I guess I'll need to become one of those loyal players too. It's a great server so that part is easy.