GodieZitro

Test Of Maestro (warsmith quest)

Hi! Test of Maestro Quest is bugged on the next numbers from 3 in 1 Warsmith Class Quest by Kse:

step 25. "talk to Arin, obtain the Paint of teleport device": the npc closes the chat window when i click over this quest. I had to abandon quest and go back to step 12 "talk with lockirin" and it worked...

step 28. "kill 3 king bugbear": is not bugged,just happens in a different way. instead of killing king bugbear i got teleported away andgot the Broken teleport device, then i ran back to TOMA and it works fine..

step 34-35. "talk with warder Dubaba ; Talk with Corpse": Dubaba dosnt open Chat window and the corpse says the quest is unrelated. I went to Step 36, obtained the necklace and didnt have a problem for step 37 and 38, so it works fine but is a bit confusing.

step 47. "talk to researcher Loraine": im stuck here, the npc is there but i cannot open chat window or interact with her on any way, i tried to restart quest so i abandoned and went back to step 12 and did everything again until that step but it didnt work. I can target it,and i can see the npc, but cant talk or attack or anything. I did some research and u had this bug before but for some reason its still happening, ive been w8ing in front of the NPC in case it works from yesterday but nothing. i did some record about it if needed...

this is the first time i have any problems doing quest , you guys are really doing an amazing job with this server, thank you.

Edited by GodieZitro

I have respawned Lorain, so you can try again

But, if it won't work, please find a separate guide of the specific quest and check it there.
Quests i posted has a note, that they are just a translated Copy+Paste from another place, wasn't checked by us, so might not be accurate

19 hours ago, Kse said:

I have respawned Lorain, so you can try again

But, if it won't work, please find a separate guide of the specific quest and check it there.
Quests i posted has a note, that they are just a translated Copy+Paste from another place, wasn't checked by us, so might not be accurate

So i talked with lorain, got the 30 items and when i go back to her she is bugged again, this time is the textures, i cant see her. Thank you.