Sign in to follow this  
emitus

upgrade fails , indicated start and does not open the game

You can give me a solution to my problem ? I'm not the only one going through this, you should have a solution and not always give the same explanation does not make sense any that 're giving them solutions to all sorts of problems , please inventiga and see what mistake have or if necessary any compatibility or something like that .
You add to Skype I speak not answer , give me some solution

describe your trouble with images, please.

did you try a hand-replacing files and just launch l2.exe in system directory?

maybe, your router/windows firewall blocks access ( I can't understand, when it says ( after or before downloading ) )

BRIAN..

lower the " Lineage 2 Classic" client who is a .rar file > create a new folder and I named " L2Prelude " And that's where I extracted all

BRIAN..

lower the " Lineage 2 Classic" client who is a .rar file > create a new folder and I named " L2Prelude " And that's where I extracted all

​here is a couple of choices about your trouble. The main is file Checking or MSVC++ is corrupted.

in other way google won't answer on your quest, only supp L2, but often they can't solve.

you can create new folder and place there only updater and start downloading the game client or just use file checker, if the trouble will be left then try to reinstall MSVC++ 2013 and 2010. if it doesn't work then you have to make custom files.

Sign in to follow this