pdL

Rule: English Language in Global,Trade chats and shops

Hello,

please let people only write english in global and trade chats ingame. Like everyone of us already sees here in the forum the main population is going to be russian zerg and I doubt anyone of us normal european people will enjoy hieroglyphs being spammed in every town. And I doubt any of us enjoys clicking on every sell/buy shop in town because they cannot fucking understand it. This is an international server, if those russkies do not like that, they can go back straight to the russia classic server. Thanks.

• Like 2

Sorry pdL is right, this not the treat but this is the truth.

English and only English should be on global chat and on WTS/ WTB and shops

Admin pls help keep server in English

Thank you

Guys, you are ridiculous. The use of various languages is not restricted anywhere in the civilized world.

Let's keep it that way, ok?

That being said, there definitely should be a rule prohibiting excessive/unnecessary general/shout macro spam, in any language.

• Like 1

The only problem I see in all this is that server might divide into two sides: Russian players will only communicate and trade/sell/buy with other Russian players, while English speaking players will only trade with English speaking ones... Won't it be bad for server's entire economy? If we would all communicate in one language it would make us all work together more, wouldn't it?

However, I have NOTHING against other nationalities or so, just to make sure... I'm not trying to offend anyone in here.

• Like 2

The only problem I see in all this is that server might divide into two sides: Russian players will only communicate and trade/sell/buy with other Russian players.

do you understand what you are talking about? where is the profit for Russians, if they will trade only for ru comm? RAW_1058_Photo_003.jpg

THIS IS BAD FOR BUSINESS

The only problem I see in all this is that server might divide into two sides: Russian players will only communicate and trade/sell/buy with other Russian players.

do you understand what you are talking about? where is the profit for Russians, if they will trade only for ru comm?

THIS IS BAD FOR BUSINESS

You keep assuming they will prefer profit over .... let's call it nationality barrier. In my experience it is not always so. If a large enough Russian comunity develops, their economy will become self sufficient and while international trade will still be more profitable, it might not be enough for many of them to bother. This will however happen regardless of any artificial restriction, if their community is large enough.

I agree it might end up with an international minority on otherwise russian server. But if it does come to that, there is very little anyone can do, unless the administration decides they don't care about large portion of the community - and even larget portion of PA's.

So, yes. there are different people out there. Deal with it, and stop crying on the forum.

• Like 1

I don't see anyone crying in here lol, no need to exaggerate. However, you've got a point there and i agree. I'm not making a big deal of having different languages in chat, and I am against banning other languages, it's a global server after all. I just hope all players understand it's better for all us if we can understand each other in game. Peace ^_^.

• Like 1

I just hope all players understand it's better for all us if we can understand each other in game. Peace ^_^.

this will show how ppl are friendly to every1.

• Like 1

I don't see anyone crying in here lol, no need to exaggerate. However, you've got a point there and i agree. I'm not making a big deal of having different languages in chat, and I am against banning other languages, it's a global server after all. I just hope all players understand it's better for all us if we can understand each other in game. Peace ^_^.

​Well i didn't mean anyone particular, it's just that there are like ten pointless threads on this pointless topic.

Like i said (in several of them):

Unless the staff decides they don't want certain people here at all, there is very little anyone can do, but respect each other.

• Like 1

Personally when i m searching for an item i behave like i m in a flee market. I want something but i will also look around for bargains. So English or Russian i wanna get what i m looking for. Simple as that.

Здравствуйте,

пожалуйста, пусть люди только писать по-английски в глобальной торговле и чаты в игре. Как каждый из нас уже видит здесь на форуме основное население будет русский зерг и я сомневаюсь кто из нас нормальный европейский человек будет наслаждаться иероглифами будучи спам в каждом городе. И я сомневаюсь, что любой из нас пользуется нажав на каждые продать/купить Магазин в городе, потому что они не могут, блядь, понимаю. Это международный сервер, если эти русские не любят этого, они могут вернуться прямо в России классический сервер. Спасибо.

​читайте правила  сервера

The problem is not to ban the russian languaje, is teach russian comunity in speaking english in general/trade. If they ask for a question in russian i will not give them an answer, but if they speak english maybe i can help them. If they keep talking russian is because they dont want i understand them, ok, no problem i keep doing my things and everyone happy.

Im spanish and the same go for all the people spaming spanish in general/trade. 

• Like 1