Sign in to follow this  
JohnTravolta

Server owners?

From where this server came from? I mean the owners and their experience.

Isnt that Dex Classic project? If no maybe RPG-Club?

Somehow they had my mail adress, i wonder how and from where. My mail was gived only to those 2 portals.

• Like 1

might be lineage.ru (ex owner of DEX project)

​But lineage.ru got their own classic project, or IT IS - their project? Hmmm

I find it fair that our community has questions about us. So to make a very long story short for you guys:

We are developers, we've been at the start of many big projects that you consider today awesome offering them support and development throughout the past years. We are not charismatic people, what we do here, we do it with passion and at the same time professionally. It might be hard to understand us from a player perspective because we rarely encountered with you, but I hope you can figure that out.

We've started studying Classic 1.0 when Korea opened beta in May, 2014 and I can say with confidence we were the first people in world accessing a private Classic 1.0 server. We offered private beta server even before Russia did. Now, you be the judge.

Cheers!

I find it fair that our community has questions about us. So to make a very long story short for you guys:

We are developers, we've been at the start of many big projects that you consider today awesome offering them support and development throughout the past years. We are not charismatic people, what we do here, we do it with passion and at the same time professionally. It might be hard to understand us from a player perspective because we rarely encountered with you, but I hope you can figure that out.

We've started studying Classic 1.0 when Korea opened beta in May, 2014 and I can say with confidence we were the first people in world accessing a private Classic 1.0 server. We offered private beta server even before Russia did. Now, you be the judge.

Cheers!

​thanks for answer but do you really think that "Beta" test was enough? I think you should launch Open beta right now and hold it for 2-3 weeks. People not only want find bugs you can fix, but also feel that "L2 classic" thing. Personally I am really interested in this project, but before blindly jumping into it, I want to feel how looks like.

Hello

I didnt wanted to set ne wtopic for it.

Admins, can you tell me why this website looks exactly the same like yours? Its your other project? Its ripped 100%

link deleted

​A lot of websites looks the same ... Anyone copied it and i think we will see same template a lot of times in future . No matter :D