Sign in to follow this  
PiffPaff

L2 Classic Vampiric Rage

Hello there!

I haven't played the latest patches of L2 or any L2classic version, so I would like to ask something about the vampiric rage effect as it currently works on this server.

At some point VR has been changed from melee attacks only to apply to archers aswell - is that still the case in this L2 classic version? Or does it only work for melee damage? And does anyone have some info on that "a chance to recover hp". Any % on that chance or something?

Hello there!

I haven't played the latest patches of L2 or any L2classic version, so I would like to ask something about the vampiric rage effect as it currently works on this server.

At some point VR has been changed from melee attacks only to apply to archers aswell - is that still the case in this L2 classic version? Or does it only work for melee damage? And does anyone have some info on that "a chance to recover hp". Any % on that chance or something?

​Why would you need VR on an archer?

Does VR work in PvP?

Seriously, VR on an archer? Mobs should be dead before they even get to you.

Since GOD, mainly Glory Days update..Vampiric Rage had an efect on each class and race.

I dont know the formula here,but I've heared VR its aplied on % per strikes/hit/skills. Even on mages or archers.

At least in GOD++future updates mages were refilling their life on nukes,archers and skills and warriors on melee. But never was OP

Test is all about. Im suprised havent been tested in BETA and clarified.

Hello there!

Does VR work in PvP?

​You know about Kariks with 8x hp and stuff, right? Archer parties? 

Hello there!

Does VR work in PvP?

​You know about Kariks with 8x hp and stuff, right? Archer parties? 

SERIOUSLY?!

REALLY?

Do I even need to comment?

Okay, I will.

​You know there are no Kariks till Interlude/Kamael?

You do realize this is basically Prelude/C1? There isn't even a Lair for the Land Dragon Antharas

You do know this is a CLASSIC server right?

Right? 

SERIOUSLY?!

REALLY?

Okay, I will.

You do realize this is basically Prelude/C1? There isn't even a Lair for the Land Dragon Antharas

Right? 

​Well i've bad news, you know nothing about Classic and Lineage 2 (Kariks was there in C1 *facepalm*)

And Lair Of Antharas is in Russian Classic, you can even see kill them in some stream (Like this video).

We will get this update in Official EU at launch (Age of Splendor 2.0) and about this server maybe in few month because admin need to work on it.

SERIOUSLY?!

REALLY?

Okay, I will.

Right? 

​Well i've bad news, you know nothing about Classic and Lineage 2 (Kariks was there in C1 *facepalm*)

And Lair Of Antharas is in Russian Classic, you can even see kill them in some stream (Like this video).

We will get this update in Official EU at launch (Age of Splendor 2.0) and about this server maybe in few month because admin need to work on it.

​I guess I didnt realize the 8x HP Kariks in LOA were in fact 8x HP in C1.

And yes, I know nothing about Classic server except for what i see here, and if you are referring to 2.0, which is I believe C2 you will still have other areas before LOA even needs to be addressed.

I guess i've played an archer before and have never worried about VR?