paperwings

so quests cant be delievered if u surpass the level range of the quest?

(sorry if i asked this question in the wrong place of the forum , not sure if it is here or not the correct place)

i was doing the quest what woman want, and i just had to deliver and i was in the correct npc , he also had that money bag symbol,on him, but i couldn't deliver the quest

the only thing i noticed it was that i was already too high level for that quest

is this correct?quests cant be delievered if u surpass the level range of the quest?

As far as I know, the lvl indicate don quest description indicates the lvl range to ACCEPT the quest. Delivering the items shouldnt have any restriction even if you higher lvl.

But im not sure 100% , since in classic everything is reworked.

GL

This is incorrect, and administration should look into it, as the quests lvl limit is for taking the quest, not for finishing it.

You should be able to finish the quest even if your lvl is higher then quest limits, if you already took the quest.

I can only remember, that one of the starter quests in the dark elfs village (starting lvl 2 i guess) qouldnt be finished being higher lvl then required.

Other quests by the way were succesfully finished despite the higher lvl, so it seems this is not a common problem.

I can only remember, that one of the starter quests in the dark elfs village (starting lvl 2 i guess) qouldnt be finished being higher lvl then required.

Other quests by the way were succesfully finished despite the higher lvl, so it seems this is not a common problem.

​Are you referring on Mass of Darkness by Shilen's Temple from NPC Abyssal Celebrant Undrias? It is for 2~5 level but once picked up you can still deliver it.

I cannot remember the name of the quest (sadly), i canceled it, but i remember that the delivery npc is located near the shillen temple, that its a low lvl quest, and that i couldnt finish it when i came there being hi lvl (around 10-15), thats it.