Sign in to follow this  
seppe

Quest item sharing

Dear Everybody,

Knowing not that this lineage classic has it or not I ask the question if you and your friend, clan or party members  who are in  party and diong the same quests.

Do you get the quest items together or do you have that random luck generator and just 1 person in the party gets the quest item each time a mob drops it or does everybody get it ? 

Basically scenario A. 7 party members kill a mob 1 gets the item (everybody has the quest)

or  B. 7 party members kill a mob everybody gets the quest item (everybody has the quest)

So which one is it ? 

Thank you,

4 more days to open beta yeah yeah yeah 

• Like 1

If you have the same quest the one that last hit it will get the quest iteam

​iam pretty sure ive got back in the days even as healer my quest items... if it is like you say.. that would realy.. suck for every support.

​iam pretty sure ive got back in the days even as healer my quest items... if it is like you say.. that would realy.. suck for every support.

​in korea they were making rows with people waiting for quest monsters to respawn, pretty much like what happened in L2 offi when GoD patch went live.

no idea what will happen here.

​in korea they were making rows with people waiting for quest monsters to respawn, pretty much like what happened in L2 offi when GoD patch went live.

​But they are Asians very disciplined people. We are Russians and greedy capitalists from west.

​But they are Asians very disciplined people. We are Russians and greedy capitalists from west.

​i'm sure there's plenty of people from all around the world 9_9

​yes i know ppl did that too on retail... but it was just a few quests.. not the majority. I remember this mob, you need to kill it alone.. w/o help, when some1 else attacks it... it said something and phlop gone. ( not sure if were talking about the same screenshott.. but there were such a quest.. never did it bc.. I HATE QUESTS ! *yes i do realy* )

Hiya everybody,

So it is an issue that the majority might agree on to change that to a quest sharing system if possible. I think it is since it does happen in the newest version of lineage 2.

If i remember correctly.

Lets see what happens i'll make a poll out of it.

Thanks, 

it depends on the quest thou, they're not all similar.

i still remember the 3rd class change quest where you had to kill loads of bugs near imperial tomb, and people where doing it with full groups to save time.

it depends on the quest thou, they're not all similar.

i still remember the 3rd class change quest where you had to kill loads of bugs near imperial tomb, and people where doing it with full groups to save time.

​Since we speaking about classic server there isnt any exception