Sett

How much are CoL's worth?

Since they are tradable anyways...?

Some options:

a) WW scroll costs 2 CoLs, gives WW2 for 60 minutes.

Greater haste potion costs 3600 AA, which was worth about 3-4 adena on your average C4 server, meaning 1 CoL= (3 potions x 3600 AA x 3 adena) / 2 CoL = 16 200 Adena.

b) 7 days PA costs 30 CoLs, gives 5 WW scrolls, so 20 CoLs.. It can save you over 200k adena on 2nd CC teleports, 100k realistically. So 1 CoL = 5 000 Adena.

c) where I live, the average wage after all taxes is a laughable cca. 3,7 EUR per hour. That means 38 CoL. The best adena income I have achieved from farm (no trade) is about 10k per hour. That would make a CoL worth about 260 Adena.

d) Endgame, investment of 6 CoLs, can save you tens, even hundreds of hours worth of grind. That should place CoL's worth anywhere inbetween, maybe even higher.

What do you think?

PS: they are tradable, right? :D

c) where I live, the average wage after all taxes is a laughable cca. 3,7 EUR per hour. That means 38 CoL. The best adena income I have achieved from farm (no trade) is about 10k per hour. That would make a CoL worth about 260 Adena.

10k ? really?

10k ? really?

​Not on lvl 20, obviously.

They said they are going to be tradeable but when i hear currency in game i always think of supply and demand. You give it the value you want. No CoL on market you can ask lots of adena on later levels and it would be still ok, doing that now though most clients won't be able to meet your needs.