Sign in to follow this  
elafi

KARMA IS A B1TCH

No need for further discussion we all know whats wrong  with it...So plz everyone that likes the freedom of l2(pvp pk)comment on this post or create a poll to show admins that their players dont like that reputation system..You actually cant pk cauz of delevel..Plz guys make our voice heard

Очень тяжело отмывается карма когда ПК. Когда я играл на L2 classic innova, там  карма отмывалась взависимости от лвла , рейта х1 х2 НР моба, там была ситуация такая что допустим убили тебя в пк и пока ты прибежал на спот  человек уже отмыл карму всю, то тут все знают если за пкашил то ты будешь пк бегать пока тебя кто-нибудь не убьет. 700 кармы отмыть когда 2-3 кармы за моба снимают это нужно 1-2 часа, а если  у тебя 5к кармы? Прощай 1-2лвла если через смерть отмываться. 

• Like 1

just buy fucking PK scrols... if u dont have money or dont wanna drop ur items then dont PK

​just shut up if you don't know what is talking about.

just buy fucking PK scrols... if u dont have money or dont wanna drop ur items then dont PK

​just shut up if you don't know what is talking about.

​very nice english m8. i r8 8 out of 8 

• Like 1

I'm gald that you know English perfect but anyway,

1. When u grow up u will understand that trying to insult ppl doesent give you any glory.

2. You should never try to insult ppl for language, because probably person which u trying to insult know more then one language. And insulting me was bad idea because I can speak in four diferent languages.

3. Your insult didnt worked. 

Good day.

I'm gald that you know English perfect but anyway,

1. When u grow up u will understand that trying to insult ppl doesent give you any glory.

2. You should never try to insult ppl for language, because probably person which u trying to insult know more then one language. And insulting me was bad idea because I can speak in four diferent languages.

3. Your insult didnt worked. 

Good day.

​idk where u saw insult. it was a complement