Sign in to follow this  
Hide

Cool!!!! Top Classic!!!! Cattacombs!

Classic is based on GoD chronicles. I hope you know this.

In GoD was update where Catacombs stop existing. NCsoft just delete mobs from there and relations with it. And put a big Seal on it. Why do you think they do it, why just not delete them? It's not the best idea to delete thousands of GEO textures. And it will take so much time.

Video from Classic Ru off. Time 2.29 showing the same Catacombs as we have now.

screen shows the texture, I can put even later as the mobs hit the wall

I know that you build is not identical to the official, but still do something

screen shows the texture, I can put even later as the mobs hit the wall

I know that you build is not identical to the official, but still do something

​If you will have guilder on RU official classic you will allow to make same screen. You will just need to go near any catacombs and teleport the with //teleport command.

In GoD was update where Catacombs stop existing. NCsoft just delete mobs from there and relations with it. And put a big Seal on it. Why do you think they do it, why just not delete them? It's not the best idea to delete thousands of GEO textures. And it will take so much time.

​Ehm. I might be wrong, but my guess is it would be MUCH easier to delete everything - or just the top tower and just place a grass tile on top, than to model those fences and sarcophagi, no?

​Ehm. I might be wrong, but my guess is it would be MUCH easier to delete everything - or just the top tower and just place a grass tile on top, than to model those fences and sarcophagi, no?

These choices were made in Korea, our admin only provides us with a product that has already been made, and as we see koreyty all quality left at home, but the problem even though I was in kata because there no mobs problem geodata, because I have been not only in cattacombs