Victoro87

[FIXED]NG bows Soul Shot Consuption

Im doing this report in a behalf of a friend, but apparently the NG forest bow item says it consumes x4 soul shots, but in reality it consuming x7 soul shots each attack? is this correct? dont know if this is happening with the rest of the NG bows, but its worth  checking,

thanks,

br.

Please use search. There were many posts with the same report. It is working as intended. The description is just wrong.

​Or you can be a decent moderator and create a topic with capslock letters like this:

KNOW BUGS: Soulshot Consumption - Wating for fix

Please use search. There were many posts with the same report. It is working as intended. The description is just wrong.

​Or you can be a decent moderator and create a topic with capslock letters like this:

​Decent or not people who don't enter forums to read but to point out only what bothers them won't read my CAPS letters even if it's in bold, underlined, with font size 72 and even stickied.

​Decent or not people who don't enter forums to read but to point out only what bothers them won't read my CAPS letters even if it's in bold, underlined, with font size 72 and even stickied.

Thanks for the answer, i didn't went to see all the posts, i went directly to the known "Report List", which suppose to have all this kind of problems in it, if this is a description error it should be in it,  you cant blame people from "not reading the forum"  when you have not added it to the official known report list, and as i mentioned in the beginning, this was placed in behalf of some other guy, always looking up to improve the server, not because it affects me directly