Sign in to follow this  
TheScriptan

Boxing is important

We all need boxing to advance. I know boxing can be unfair sometimes, but it's so required for players to achieve something more, now it's a waste of time leveling up only 1 char...

Dualboxing is bad for a server's community, because people who prefer playing support classes (like myself) end up not finding groups, and after a while, they stop playing because sitting in town is really boring. =P

• Like 3

Dualboxing is bad for a server's community, because people who prefer playing support classes (like myself) end up not finding groups, and after a while, they stop playing because sitting in town is really boring. =P

• Like 1

​One of my favorite quotes of all time came from a friend of mine, long time Shilien Saint Hero: "I ended up lvling a storm screamer alt, just so I could be cool and dual box, too."  I say you take a page out of her book and show those silly DPS players who's boss!