laneri

party limit

I hope you fix this soon. People before start recruited 9 ppl, not 7. It's already hard to divide them in 2 parties. Soon it will be impossible....

This is already a priority, Manton is working on fixing it, but it's not easy since xp/sp bonus has to be split etc. etc.

​who care about this bonus

This is already a priority, Manton is working on fixing it, but it's not easy since xp/sp bonus has to be split etc. etc.

​People care too much about a wrong soulshot consumption description, do you think they won't care about an xp/sp bonus?

​People care too much about a wrong soulshot consumption description, do you think they won't care about an xp/sp bonus?

​They wont even understand it. The only thing community really need is this fix no matter which bonus exp it will have

Just the people need 9 players in party, exp/sp is not so important!
Please tell this information for Manton.

OBT for half a year and don't fix party bug 

​very good question indeed

but answer is much simplier than you think:  by law of freeshards admins cannot play game they work on

so they just do not know 7 party is normal or not. they thought this is normal. 

This topic was brought up even 6 months ago during beta, they totally knew lol.

but answer is much simplier than you think:  by law of freeshards admins cannot play game they work on

wow

i had recently offered my help to fix this problem - no answer

wow

i had recently offered my help to fix this problem - no answer

​U can fix the spaghetti code? PLEASE DO. 1,5 week open. No fix. Same answers on skype and even moderators saying; 'Oh no not this again' when people complain.

I already find it kind of interesting that there is only ONE thread about this subject alive right now, imho it should be 1000000 threads.

U can say that we complain, but really it is a main feature in L2. We have CP's with 9 people not 7. Now we have to keep fkin adding and deleting party members to get them lvled. Takes way longer  to lvl our party + support. 

On the other hand NicolaasNL is right, even if we complain or not it wont speed up the process, I almost lose faith here :).

admins replied: they can't allow that because they are not sure about me. maybe I am thief, criminal or whatever who want to steal their work.

I already find it kind of interesting that there is only ONE thread about this subject alive right now, imho it should be 1000000 threads.

You got it all mixed up bro.

There IS a milion of threads on this topic, what we actually need is to get rid of the 999 999 others, so people, including the staff, know where to look, should something usefull on the topic appear, instead of skipping all those threads, because they honestly didn't bring anything new since June.

You got it all mixed up bro.

There IS a milion of threads on this topic, what we actually need is to get rid of the 999 999 others, so people, including the staff, know where to look, should something usefull on the topic appear, instead of skipping all those threads, because they honestly didn't bring anything new since June.

​Couldn't find any recent. Anyway there is 0 info on progress or whatsoever -__-.

you guys had plenty of info about it, its just not the info you want to hear. (in this case read).

The persons who are able to fix it are working on it as main task to fix it as soon as possible.

you guys had plenty of info about it, its just not the info you want to hear. (in this case read).

The persons who are able to fix it are working on it as main task to fix it as soon as possible.

​ur right but u should know it breaks gameplay and this info we had is not rly useful 

​That's no (new) info actually. It's something that we know for a long time. We wanna know when we can expect an update ;(.