Sign in to follow this  
KAWERTE

Character Stats

I wonder is there a limit to the character stats (str, dex, con, int, wis, men). As can be seen from the chart that I uploaded (it is taken from the ru classic forum) some classes have max for some of their stats (marked by Bold). My question is whether their other stats have max values and whether other classes, which dont have bolded stats, have limit at all?

My bad. It think I get it now. The numbers in bold define just which class has the most of the stat. It's not a limit :)

​what about tattoos? do they have + limits?, like old times, +4 str +1str on a second tattoo because you can only increase a stat +5 with tattos.

I say that because i remember seeing someone with +12 - +13 in his stats, but you know, too much l2j cheat servers, dont know what is the reason.

Just read some info about classic :)

Terms of Use tattoos
  • Baseline characteristics can be increased only 15 units.
  • In the game there are ink for tattoos for 1 and 2 of the profession.
  • The characters who received the first profession may apply 2 tattoos. The characters who received the second profession, can cause 3 tattoos.
  • Tattoos for the characters in the second and third class, to change the basic characteristics of the INT, WIT, and SPIRIT have restrictions on the classes that can use them.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fl2central.info%2Fclassic%2FТатуировки&sandbox=1

so  you could draw three tattoos than:

+4str -5dex
+4str -5dex
+4str -5dex

and got that +12str -15dex. 

And If you will wear Plated leather set with +4str -1con, you will got +16str than.

Is this correct info? 

I think u can raise +12 str with dyes, but u will get only +5 str bonus, +12 is way to much.

​if i remember, until hellbound it was like you saying, but i dont know new chronicles

Is this correct info? 

I think u can raise +12 str with dyes, but u will get only +5 str bonus, +12 is way to much.

​if i remember, until hellbound it was like you saying, but i dont know new chronicles

​I have never seen such thing. The cap has been +5. I don't remember how it was in C2/C3 (I'm not even sure when we got dyes) but in C4 till GOD it was always +5 cap.

Is this correct info? 

​I have never seen such thing. The cap has been +5. I don't remember how it was in C2/C3 (I'm not even sure when we got dyes) but in C4 till GOD it was always +5 cap.

​In classic you can do + 12 easy .

Is this correct info? 

​thanks for the info, i will do easy things, then a stat will rise 12 points :ph34r:

Is this correct info? 

​U can Make +12, but will you get bonus from all +12?

Or +12 and +5 will give same effects?

you get bonus from all +12

+1 Wit = +5% Cst.Spd.     +12 = +60% Cst.Spd

+1 Int = +2.5% M.Dmg.     +12 = +30% M.Dmg.

you get bonus from all +12

+1 Wit = +5% Cst.Spd.     +12 = +60% Cst.Spd

+1 Int = +2.5% M.Dmg.     +12 = +30% M.Dmg.

​could you show us the database ?

Since that´s a real huge impact.. and changes the gameplay.

When I think about it there isn't much point in going +12 -15 in any stat. For example: you are mage and you want more HP and CP - so you can go +12 CON -15 STR , but you lose 2 dye slots which you could have used for WIT or INT. Or if you go +12 WIT-15 MEN - firstly you will lose a ton of mp and secondly a ton of Mdef. It is the same for all the other classes. Perhaps the only exception will be the SUMMONER  which can go +12 WIT -15 INT and will be very OP. I think that is why there aren't beast shots. Can you imagine how powerful would Summoners be if there were :D ?