Sign in to follow this  
Tuss

Anti-bot politics

Thank you for your answers.

Summary: use of programs affecting the sending process and the quality of the data packets from client to server is prohibited. All the suspects are tested using a set of tools. Disputes with the administration over the legality of locks held in the ticket system. Have a good game to all.

ok in a simple way... if you char is doing something that does not require your action it will be considered autonomous play and as so be punished.

i like philosophy :)

char is breathing (and if in water you see how breath is stopped) and it do not require player action

and this is one of thousands things that doing you char without intervention of player 

suggesting better description:

if player actions are controlled by additional 3rd party software ( excluding mouse and keyboard which is hardware, not software)  it will be considered autonomous play and as so be punished.

Why admins should show any proofs to anyone for banning someone? God not showing up and not giving reason why someone was hitted by a car.

​There is no god.

​where is no God? in lineage are a lot of GODS. have you heard of Paagirio? well you do not like orcs? and how about Goddess of Destruction!

ok in a simple way... if you char is doing something that does not require your action it will be considered autonomous play and as so be punished.

i like philosophy :)

char is breathing (and if in water you see how breath is stopped) and it do not require player action

and this is one of thousands things that doing you char without intervention of player 

suggesting better description:

if player actions are controlled by additional 3rd party software ( excluding mouse and keyboard which is hardware, not software)  it will be considered autonomous play and as so be punished.

That is not phylosophy, that is demagogy.​

Why admins should show any proofs to anyone for banning someone? God not showing up and not giving reason why someone was hitted by a car.

​There is no god.

​where is no God? in lineage are a lot of GODS. have you heard of Paagirio? well you do not like orcs? and how about Goddess of Destruction!

​Shillien, Eva. who is Humans god? Dwarf god?

Using of any kind of program or script or anything to automatise gameplay should be considered as bannable offense, or smth like that :) So if you char is doing smth without you controling the mouse or keyboard its bot :)

​Using ingame macroses falls under your definition. And what about mouses and button pads that uses macroses?

​Please read Project rules (which you had to do before starting the game)

​Hi KSE.

Yesterday there was a bot wher I was training. I reported with the BOT buttom and trained for 5 hours. The bot was all the time there training aswell and no one show up. Is this button working?

​Hi KSE.

Yesterday there was a bot wher I was training. I reported with the BOT buttom and trained for 5 hours. The bot was all the time there training aswell and no one show up. Is this button working?

​Hello!

Bot report button is unavailable.

If you want to report someone, submit a ticket or write to skype kse.classic/san0.classic/koll.classic

Best regards

I don't get it. why people worrys so much about bots, before i report them  i've got myself about 80k+ from bots drops making trains and discconnecting near them. kinda funny tho.

I don't get it. why people worrys so much about bots, before i report them  i've got myself about 80k+ from bots drops making trains and discconnecting near them. kinda funny tho.

​Its a good idea but cant do that where this bot is. Because there si so much people. 

This guy was there yesterday aswell. Looks like no one cares to report.