Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Evasion, evade.

When fighter misses target, does he lose soulshot? 

I don't know how it should work, but when you hit with spell, and miss it. You lose spiritshot. That's a bit dumb. How can you use spiritshot if you did 0 damage? 

No if you miss a target as a fighter you dont/shouldnt lose soulshots since your skill/attack technically did not hit the target.

If you are a mage and you nuke a target, even if your nuke misses, you still technically hit it.

i.e. If youre an archer and miss your first hit on a mob, you will not gain agro. However, it is the opposite for mage. 

Unless classic changed something I am unaware of, this is how it always has been. 

I don't know how it should work, but when you hit with spell, and miss it. You lose spiritshot. That's a bit dumb. How can you use spiritshot if you did 0 damage? 

​In old chronicles magic worked slightlly differently. There was no magic accuracy/evasion, and when you cast a spell on high level moenster it simply "resisted" the damage.

In GoD the Koreans decided to streamline it a bit according to physical attacks, but apparently they halfassed it just like everything else.

​u didnt hit but u  gaing cast speed so technicaly u used it.