Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Flaged / unflaget when relog

PLZ  repair stupid bug. when make relog flag drop. and if posible make what in combat you cant relog from other acc and drop self from game. when log in and start attack who was in combat

If you are flagged you must be out of combat to be able to disconnect. See no problem here love. What about relogging to diff. account. Even if you do that, until your character is out of combat he/she wont be disconnected.

1. so try.... go flag or attack mob, when open secound game and log self. you will get comunity that acc in game but you get disconect in game, when you log in in 2 sec you will be not in combat and not flag. and all mobs who traint you go to other players.... so its big bull shit

omg... ? i say go and check.. like i see you dont ply on C3 when ppl start to do it from runing from pvp or RB to not die and drop items... but there flag also drop in one sec when make restart. in pvp also i have now pvp with mag. who almost die from me and some mobs who attack him. in combat he just disaper. he make relog from other game client and all mobs go on me, in 2 sec he log in with no flag and start first attack me, and i cant attack him cose i will be PK, and i was still flaged and he kill me... so its big shit

with yours stupid logic you can kill someone then disconect and server will not save yours PK ? i dont know where you play man, but from i remeber all chronicles you can log in 10-20 min from duscinect and you still was flaged if you get DC.... so think what will be on mass pvp ? all clan will relog and will be in non combat mode ? and can regen heal self  and repeat fight with other clan on spot who will be still flaged ? stop say shits like this

with yours stupid logic you can kill someone then disconect and server will not save yours PK ? i dont know where you play man, but from i remeber all chronicles you can log in 10-20 min from duscinect and you still was flaged if you get DC.... so think what will be on mass pvp ? all clan will relog and will be in non combat mode ? and can regen heal self  and repeat fight with other clan on spot who will be still flaged ? stop say shits like this

​With "his stupid logic" he can not, it's yoiu who doesn't understand.

You can log on your account from another client and get disconnected immediately (the login process takes about a second, actually). But the server saves everything. Well, except purple flag, that was never the case, except maybe some early L2J.

• Like 1

Wow, this is very classical , already played so many servers with the same bug!

​WHICH BUG?

Did you actually read the posts?