xtc

will be russian language banned from chat?

I hope the servers not gonna be fluenced by 100% russian language in chat, it shall be international, otherwise many ppl will directly quit this server...

I hope the servers not gonna be fluenced by 100% russian language in chat, it shall be international, otherwise many ppl will directly quit this server...

​international doesn't mean to speak in english, it means there are a lot of people from differente countries speaking different languages, you can't deny a guy to talk in his language in an international server. 

Just remember, if a guy speaks in russian, he is not talking to you, so ignore him. I don't see the problem there.

• Like 6

​Я смотрю - ты Сталинград забыл?

• Like 2

I understand those who can't Speak English.Not everyone speaks English.....But....there is a big But......I personaly don't speak Russian....But i speak Greek......Some other guys might speak Japanese or German or Hungarian.....What if all of us will start speaking in our mother tongue on Global chat?The server will become a huge mess realy fast.I think the Admins have to make it clear so we will know what exactly we will see when the release will come.

• Like 1

International means we are from allover the world.......It's about maturity mate.If the community will be enough mature will keep it on English and the server will be friendly to everyone.If all of us will start speaking on our mother tongue at the end you will have an empty server.......Thats my thoughts and i guess i'm not the only one here.

International server means we are from allover, you guys are right, I agree so far with you.
International communication is based in English. 
e.g. Server with 10010241310230123 different countries with 1323103120312301230123 players. Now imagine, every1 speaks his language in !ALL CHAT...
Server is 70% of russians, means.. the majority will be russian language, if the majority is alrdy set in 1 language, no1 will try to spam his language, because russians do not speak english (most of them) ---> Russian Chat only, many people will just quit the server. Check out Averia, "International Server..." only russian language there, not even 10 people who arent russians are playing there anymore. People get sick of this russian chat. 
Best solution would be, only English in !All %Hero Chat (when it comes to c+++)

​Я смотрю - ты Сталинград забыл?

​ты ебанутый?)

It's an international server, not English. You cannot prevent people to speak their native language.

​I agree...Alguém aí tem um piriquito verde para vender?Aceito também um macaco preto ou uma cobra surucucu.

If you dont understand use GOOGLE ok?

• Like 3

It's an international server, not English. You cannot prevent people to speak their native language.

​I agree...Alguém aí tem um piriquito verde para vender?Aceito também um macaco preto ou uma cobra surucucu.

If you dont understand use GOOGLE ok?

LOL

all these "kids who havent enjoy school-education" are the people who are playing always f2p games, dont care about any rules, nor about real life, qq'ing about everything, and ignoring everything.
Write in your language, as u wish, I hope the GMs arent as stupid as you guys. If they are, they wont see a lot of money from us European players. We are the ones who have jobs, who have pleasure to play Games where u can communicate in English, if you dont offer us that kind of game, we will leave in short-time. Dont worry, keep writing your russian,, greek, lthn or whatever.

The problem is that Russians are disrespectful and some of them have the nerve of asking us to learn their language. Although my English is quite good and to be honest I do prefer it as an universal language within MMOs, some people do not share my views.

I do have the firm believe that if the majority of players will be Russian, this server won't succeed; they need us internationals to donate and keep the server alive.

The problem is that Russians are disrespectful and some of them have the nerve of asking us to learn their language. Although my English is quite good and to be honest I do prefer it as an universal language within MMOs, some people do not share my views.

I do have the firm believe that if the majority of players will be Russian, this server won't succeed; they need us internationals to donate and keep the server alive.

Oh. Don't make fun of my Slippers. Nobody is forcing you to read our messages. Will start OBT and we will not sit on the forum. In Mumble.

• Like 1

I don't understand Russian but I played on Russian servers, never had a problem with it. It's simple if most of players are russians we have to adapt. Why not? Its international not english.

International must be english... so everybody will be able to understand, playin and not understanding what you read is such a bad idea.

+1 For only english in !shout and %hero chat.

• Like 1

The problem 80% of the community are russian, from where more than 75% dont know english so is like u are forbidden to speak a more than 50% of the community.

International must be english... so everybody will be able to understand, playin and not understanding what you read is such a bad idea.

+1 For only english in !shout and %hero chat.

Urgently teach Russian language. :ph34r:

hodor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idc.. if they wana sell me their stuff.. english.. if not.. pfft who cares ?