Sign in to follow this  
Aizuk

About Weapons

Well, I'm just about to start for first time Classic, so I got few questions after reading Plakis's Interview:

1- Which the maximum grade achieved by weapons? And which weapons are those that are of that grade?

2- Is it truth that there is almost no B grade armor items (and no B grade sets)? What about jewelry?

3- Will that change in 2.0?

Thanks in advance and have a good drop =)

Well, I'm just about to start for first time Classic, so I got few questions after reading Plakis's Interview:

1- Which the maximum grade achieved by weapons? And which weapons are those that are of that grade?

2- Is it truth that there is almost no B grade armor items (and no B grade sets)? What about jewelry?

​1. B Grade: Great Sword, Keshamberk, Sword of Valhalla

2.yeah there are parts of B grade armors (like zubei and avadon) but no full armor and no set bonus

U can get adamantite juwels but no Black ore.

3. yes it will change then.

• Like 1

​1. B Grade: Great Sword, Keshamberk, Sword of Valhalla

2.yeah there are parts of B grade armors (like zubei and avadon) but no full armor and no set bonus

U can get adamantite juwels but no Black ore.

3. yes it will change then.

Thanks man! =)